Chp.6

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, at (YN)'s residence, police officers showed up to his home as he and Cassie told them about Gregory being missing for an unknown reason. (YN) told them this never happens, Cassie even said it as well. The officers told them they will investigate Gregory missing and keep them updated. They then left the house and drove off. (YN) worried, walking around the living room as Cassie sits at the sofa holding her Roxy toy figure worried too.

Cassie: Dad...why did Gregory sneaked out?

(YN): I...don't know how to even answer that Cass, I'm just...not in my head right now...damn it! Just where could he be?! What even made him sneak out like that, especially in the middle of the night! I just hope they find him and is okay...

As the two are worried for Gregory...Cassie suddenly thought of something...she yet to now give thought...she looks at her Roxy toy figure, and to realize where would be the only place he would go...

Cassie: Dad! I think I know where Gregory went off to.

(YN): What?? Where-

Cassie shows him her Roxy figure, giving him a sign...and (YN) to suddenly realize it too.

(YN): Oh no...Gregory you didn't...

Cassie: I'm not too sure, but...I have a feeling he might gone there...and is in there already...

(YN) now began to feel more worried now that he thinks of it...the only place Gregory would've think of to sneak out at the night is the Pizzaplex...he suddenly started to have a little panic attack, knowing something would have happen to Gregory...just like his little sister, Cassidy.

Cassie: Dad!?

(YN) began to take deep breathes, and to calm himself down...

(YN): I'm alright Cass...I'm alright.

Cassie: Y-You sure??

(YN): Yes hon...

Cassie: Okay...so?

(YN): ...We're going to that restaurant. Now Cass...you're coming with me.

Cassie: Really?!

(YN): Yes, but you have to be absolutely careful around when we are in there, and always stay near me, understand?

Cassie: Okay..! I won't leave your side.

(YN): Good, before we head out, I need to grab something.

(YN) jogs his way to his room, enters and to approach to his closet. He goes through, and take out a box, a big box, opens it...and to pull out an axe he has it with him and a scabbard to hold it on. He he at a it up, wraps the scabbard around his waste and place the axe on it, and before he leaves the room, he looks at the picture aside his bed on the counter table, it's a picture of him and Cassidy, smiling at each other...

(YN): I'm not let anything or anyone happen to my son, not this time.

He leaves his room and arrives back at the living room with Cass...