Chp.7

-AUTHOR's POV-

As Gregory now has to find a different way to exit the restaurant with the help of Freddy, and yet to not get caught by the other animatronics and Vanessa, meanwhile, outside the restaurant, we then see both Cassie and (YN) arrive at the Pizzaplex up front...

Cassie: Welp, here we are...the Pizzaplex. Wait! The doors!

Cassie runs up and notice all doors to enter the restaurant are shut and locked...

Cassie: No! They closed them.

(YN): Damn it. Guess we need to find another way to sneak in, but we have to be quick, don't want any one here think of us suspicious lurking around the middle of the night.

Cassie: ...Oh! I know. Follow me.

Cassie jogs around and makes a left as (YN) follows her and makes a turn to her direction. Cassie then notice the window before still open where Gregory went inside...

Cassie: That window up. And it's open.

(YN): So that's how Gregory got in...and how exactly do you know there was a window here?

Cassie: ..........It's too high for me to reach.

(YN): *sighs* ....I'll give you a boost.

(YN) walks up near the window that above him, and to place both hands under for Cass to put one foot on, and (YN) lifting her up as she manage to grab onto on the window, and to climb inside and to let go and gently land on foot. (YN) jumps up and to grab onto the window and manage to climb inside and to land on foot with Cass.

Cassie: Wooooah! The inside looks bigger!

(YN): We're not here to explore.

Cassie: Right, sorry. But...this place is so big, you think we can find him till morning?

(YN): We will, and we will not let nothing bad happen to him.

Cassie: That, we won't. Come on-

(YN): Wait...hide!

(YN) grabs Cassie, runs and brings her with him holding her hand as he and her hide behind the counter desk as they suddenly heard loud footsteps getting closer and closer...it was Chica and Roxy...

G.Chica: Come out wherever you are little boy, your family misses you.

G.Roxy: Don't worry, we don't bite, we just want to help you.

G.Chica: Where can he be?

G.Roxy: Not too sure. But we need to keep looking, the white rabbit won't stop nagging till we find that kid.

G.Chica: True. Let's go find Monty and see he has any luck finding him.

As soon they left the area, both (YN) and Cassie heard everything...

Cassie: They're looking for Gregory?? But...why? And why Roxy was acting...weird?? Even Chica?

(YN): I don't know, but as far we know, we need to find Gregory before they do, but also...this "White Rabbit" they mentioned...it's got my focus now, and I don't like it at all.