Chp.3

-AUTHOR's POV-

It was a Saturday evening, Gregory and Cassie were both at home enjoying their weekend with no school. Cassie was playing with her Barbie dolls and also has a figure of Roxy from the Pizzplax as Gregory was on the couch playing his video game while their father, (YN) was at work and yet to come home any minute now...

Cassie: "I'm number one, and the best at stealing the show." You're absolutely right Roxy. "Why thank you Cassie" Aww you're are so welcome.

Gregory: Ugh, I forgot she always says that...it's like her ego is getting to her.

Cassie: No, that's just how she is. If you think about it, Roxy and the other Glamrock animatronics have their own personalities. Like Roxy, she's this robot who is great at everything and is better than anything and anyone. Freddy is the nice and sweet in the group and likes to cheer anyone up. Chica is also great too, only thing is they somewhat made her have an obsession with Pizza. And Monty....um...

Gregory: Hehe, Who even likes Monty? He's just there for show and tell.

Cassie: Hmm, you're not wrong...as of matter of fact, mostly any of our friends don't even like him, he's the less recognizable one, and to think Chica was the less one. Boy was I wrong.

Gregory: Exactly.

Gregory then looses the game...

Gregory: Ugh, damn it. Didn't think Five Nights At Candy's 3 would be this difficult to control in a gaming system than the computer.

Cassie: Told you.

Gregory: ...Say, Cass?

Cassie: Yeah?

Gregory: ...Has...dad ever told you anything about why is the reason he can't take us to that Pizzaplex?

Cassie: ...No, and even though I really want ask him that, it'll just upset him.

Gregory: Oh come on, so you're telling me if we even mention one single bit of thing about that Pizzaplex, it'll get him mad? That's stupid.

Cassie: I know, but...maybe he had a bad experience about it in the past? I mean, there were more Pizzeria Restaurants back then. I think they were like 4 of them...the only one I remember was the last one they made, I think it's called .... "Fazbear's Fright".

Gregory: Oh yeah, I heard it was a haunted maze restaurant somewhat. But that isn't even my point, he could just ask any of our friends parents to take us if our friends invite us or wants us to go.

Suddenly, they heard their house door open as their father arrived from work and Cassie whispers...

Cassie: Let's drop it for now...hey dad!

Cassie runs up to him and hugs him...

(YN): Hey sweetie...Hey Gregory.

Gregory: ..Sup.

Cassie: How was work??

(YN): Was bad at first, but got through it at the end, but it was okay. Did you two behave?