engmentent

Let's start

Kapoor's Villa👆

Kapoor's Villa👆

A Beautiful villa was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the house Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was one lady who was running around hole house telling the helper what to do & how to do the decoration.

Lady: are bhaiya apko theek se karna nahin aata lao main batati hoon kaise karna hai.

Helper: okay ma'am.

And The person show how to do it and the halper say.

Helper: thnx ma'am.

A man come to the person and said.

Man: Nandini ji aap itna pareshan kahe ho rahi hain, ho jaayega sab kuch tension mat lijiye.

Nandini Kapoor (NK): main kaise nahi lu tension aaj meri beti ki engagement hai, aur ur sab kuch best hona chahiye na prem ji.

Prem Kapoor (pk): aap tension mat lijiye sab hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se baithiye.

Nk: kaise aaram kar sakti hoon abhi toh bohot si taiyariyan baaki hai.
Pata hai na aapko ki wo log kitne bade Ghar se belong karte hain aakhir humara status unke aage Kam nhi lgna chahiye.

Pk: ok...ok...lekin logon ko aane mein bohot time hai abhi.
Aur Rajma, Sid bhi toh hai wo sab sambhal lenge are Bhai unki eklauti behan ki engmentent jo hai.

Nk: accha theek hai main thodi der ki
liye main kuch nahi karti okay.

Pk: ji.

And They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

Santu's room

A woman enter her room with lots of things on hand and said.

Person: santu uth gayi meri bacchi tum.

Santu was standing in balcony she was lost somewhere in her thoughts and that she didn't hear anything & woman again.

Woman: santu. (loudly)

SANTU come back from her thoughts and turn around to see pj standing near her & she said.

Santu: haan maa kyon kya hua?