pain of love

Let's start.....

Continued from previous part.....

In washroom

Cs was washing his face and try to hide his tears from falling but he couldn't and he bust out crying. Cs look himself in mirror and said.

Cs: kyun bhagwan kyun hum jab bhi kisi se pyaar karti hai ya if kisi cheez ko chahte hain aap hamesha usko hum se door rakhte hai kya hum itne bure hain ki aaj jab humara pyaar humare samne hai phir bhi hum kuchh nahi kar sakte sivaay unhe kisi aur ka hote huye dekh, hum nahin reh payenge unke binaa plz plz bhagwan ji hum nahi re payenge unke bina, hum roz roz andar ghut ghut k marte hain unko kisi aur ke saath dekhkar hum nahin reh payenge unke bina.

(And Start to sobb infront of mirror for few min)

After sometime Someone came and knocking on the washroom door and cs quickly wipes his tears and wash hid face. As he open the washroom door SANTU was the one who was knocking on the door, they face each other and were not able to say anything to each other but there heart went to talk with each other, they went to hug each other and tell that they can't live without them but they can't say anything after long eye lock Santu says.

Santu: cheete tu thik toh hai na.

Cs: haan hum theek hain hume ka hua hai?

SANTU could see that he was crying in the washroom and she asks.

Santu: tu andar ro raha tha kya?

Cs: nahi toh hum kyu royenge, aaj toh HUMARI bestfriend ki sagai hai na. (sarcastically) oh haan congratulations aaj apki aur Vihan ki sagai hai toh aap toh bohot khush hogi na santu ji.

Santu: cheete. (sadly)

Cs (controlling his tears): aaj aapka sagai hai aur kuch din mein shaadi bhi ho jaayega.

Santu: cheete tu.

Cs (interfere): vaise aaj aap bohot sundar lag rahi hai, nahi aap toh hai hi sundar isme lagne wala ka baat hai?

Cs: cheete.

santu hold his hand take his inside the washroom and lock the door so no one can come there and says.

Santu: tu meri baat to sunn.

Cs: haan suna rahe hain Mrs. Santosh Vihan Mittal. (stretching Santosh word)

Santu was numb hearing him call her Santosh and his cold behavior toward her and she asks.

Santu: cheete tu ro kyu raha tha?

Cs: humne kaha na hum nahi ro rahe hain.

Santu: main tujhe bohot acche se jaanti hu tu ro raha tha.

Cs: kya aap sach mein hamein samajh payi hai santu ji. (In questing)

Santu was really sad hearing cs words his every word was killing her from inside and his cold behavior was making her more worried and she said.

Santu: cheete.

Cs: aap yahan ka kar rahi hai, jaiye aapko to bahar hona chahiye party main enjoy kijiye, hamen bhi jaana hai.

Cs was about to leave when santu hold his hand and says.

Santu: main jaanti hoon tu mujhse naraz hai.

Cs: hum aapse naraz kyon honge?

Santu just hugged him tightly.👇

👇