paani mein (romance)🌚

This part has been written on rishisharma921 dimand.

Continued from previous part.....

On way

The weather becomes very bad on the way and the car also gets damaged.
Krish likes rain very much and Haseena is like she gets irritated with rain.
Then both decide to go to some safe place for some time and wait for the weather to get better. Krish sees a horse cart nearby and tells Hasina.

Kk: hasi hum wahan ruk sakte hai.

and both of us go there.
Both come in the horse cart, this was a broken and closed horse cart, now the here was in a similar place.

Krish and Haseena both had enough of flowing, Haseena was still thinking about her date and Krish was just looking at Haseena Sood. And he decides that today he will make Haseena Sood his own and starts walking towards HASEENA Sood.

As soon as Krish reaches very close to Haseena, a strong lightning flashes in the sky and Haseena suddenly gets scared and hugs Krish. Krish doesn't understand anything else and he takes HASEENA stock around his neck. As soon as Krish hugs her, her hearts start to flutter, perhaps it was because she had been away from her husband for a long time.

(Note - Here, staying away from her husband means that Hasina lived with Krish but not as a his wife but as a his friend And you all know about this).

HASEENA Sood and Krish Kapoor look at each other with their faces covered and both are unable to control themselves in the cold rainy weather. After looking at each other for a while, both of them walk towards each other, their hands are about to meet and there is a liplock between them.

Krish and Haseena start kissing each other and now there was no hope of returning, both had gone out of control. Both of them move from liplock to smooching.

After kissing each other, Haseena starts opening the buttons of Krish's shirt and takes off his shirt. Seeing Krish's biceps and body.

Krish's biceps👇

Krish's body👆

Krish's body👆

Haseena becomes even more uncontrollable and she takes off her saree herself.

Haseena takes off her saree and stays in her blouse and Krish is shocked to see Haseena in her blouse.

Haseena's big boobs were yearning to come out of the blouse. Krish moves forward towards Haseena and touches her blouse, he feels Haseena's boobs through the blouse. And after feeling for a while he ask to hs...

Kk: May I.

And hs nodded her head in yes.
And he opens Haseena's blouse, then Haseena turns her hand towards her back and opens the hook of her bra, Haseena's bra becomes loose and she takes off her bra.

Now Haseena's boobs had come out and seeing them Krish's eyes remained wide open.😳

Now both of them start taking off their pant and petticoat, Krish and Haseena both had already taken off their shoes, shocks and sandal and now they are wearing their own The pant and petticoat were being taken off.

Both of them had taken off their pant and petticoat, Haseena was now only in panties and Krish was only in underwear.

Krish looks at Haseena from top to bottom and now he is unable to control himself after seeing her sexy figure.

Haseena also had lost her control after seeing Krish's body and now her gaze went towards Krish's underwear, inside which Krish's penis was standing erect. Seeing this she does not take much time to.

HASEENA and sitting on her knees she pulls down Krish's underwear and takes his penis in her hands and starts caressing it.

As soon as his penis goes into the hands of HASEENA Sood, a current starts running through Krish's body and he starts losing control over himself.

Now Haseena takes Krish's penis in her mouth and starts sucking it, she now starts taking Krish's penis in and out and starts giving him a blowjob. Krish's condition was getting worse, he was grabbing Haseena's head and putting his penis in Haseena's mouth.

After having sex for a while he can no longer control himself at all. Whatever little patience he had till now had ended and he picks up his HASEENA and throws it on the ground at a place.

(Note - Haseena shorter in front of Krish in height)

and he picks her up very easily.
And Throwing Haseena on bundal of a grass, Krish takes out his underwear from his legs and jumps over Haseena and takes off Haseena's panty. Krish now fixes his penis on Haseena's pussy and in one stroke he inserts his penis into Haseena's pussy. A slight moan comes out from Haseena's mouth.

Hs: aahhh....

and Krish starts having sex with Haseena.

Krish was banging Haseena's pussy hard and was taking his dick in and out of Haseena's pussy. Haseena was enjoying it & was also experiencing slight pain. Because after so many days of marriage, she got a chance to experience all this (her first night) for the first time with her husband.

Krish was leaving Haseena in the darkness of horse cart, it was raining outside. Krish's speed & stamina were tremendous, he fucked Haseena's pussy for a long time & thoroughly enjoyed having sex with his wife.

Now Krish was just about to release his cum so his speed increased even more, Haseena felt some more pain and he tightly grabbed the fallen pussy, Haseena's light tears were coming out🥺 and Krish was also breathing heavily it.

Krish was about to cum so he took out his dick from Haseena's pussy and put it in her vagina and cummed in Haseena's vagaina.

Now both of them were tired, so Krish goes a little away and goes to sleep, and Haseena goes to sleep The same place where she is..

In a short while it is about to be light morning and Haseena's eyes open & as she gets up she is surprised to see not a single piece of clothing on her body, her gaze wanders here and there & then she sees that her clothes are lying there It is there & Krish is sleeping there. She understands what happens between them at night.

Haseena grabs her head but now nothing could be done & she quickly wears her clothes & goes from there to call car Macinc.

Finally, a husband-wife relationship is formed between the KarEena at night.

Upcoming - attack.

I Know Guys, I had said that I am not comfortable in writing mature scenes but it was in demand so I had to write it.