Captain America: Civil War (3)

Italic - Korean

We open up in a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve after getting their gear back, drives the old car towards the parking lot and parked at a grey van. He and the others got out of the car as Clint and Wanda greeted him.

Clint: "Cap."

Steve: "You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

Clint: "Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."

Steve: "Thanks for having my back."

Wanda: "It was time to get off my ass."

Steve: "What about Pietro?"

Wanda: "He hasn't come back yet."

Steve: "How about our other recruit?"

Clint: "He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but...he should be good."

Clint opened the door of the van as the man inside flinched when the door completely opened. He slowly got up and walked out of the van still half asleep.

Scott: "What Timezone is this?"

Clint: "Come on, come on."

Steve approached Scott as he shakes his hand with Scott staring at him in awe.

Scott: "Captain America."

Steve: "Mr. Lang."

Scott: "It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America."

He then noticed Wanda looking him in amusement as he pointed at her.

Scott: "I know you too. You're great!"

He then turned back to Steve as Scott started to feel his shoulder as he still in awe that the Super Soldier is infront of him.

Scott: "Jeez, ah. Look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so.....thanks for thinking of me."

He then saw Sam as the man just stared at him with a smirk.

Scott: "Hey, man!"

Sam: "What's up, Tic Tac?"

Scott: "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened the last time when I..."

Sam: "It was a great audition, but it'll...... it'll never happen again."

Steve: "They tell you what we're up against?"

Scott: "Something about some psycho-assassins and... maybe an all powerful God that shoots lasers out of his eyes."

Steve: "We hope the latter isn't gonna happen. We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

Scott: "Well, what else is new?"

Bucky: "We should get moving."

Clint: "We got a chopper lined up."

They then heard the intercoms turned it as everyone looked around.

Bucky: "They are evacuating the airport."

Sam: "Stark."

Scott: "Stark?"

Steve: "Suit up."

Moments later, Steve with his hit and shield on, jogs out of an underpass towards a helicopter when an electro-disabker slams on top of the helicopter rendering it unable to be used. Steve then heard thrusters from above before Tony and Rhodey landed wearing their suit with Tony retracting his helmet showing his entire head.