➪ 𝟣.𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄?

SANDRIELLE WAS A LITTLE too happy coming back from school on Friday considering it was now winter break

SANDRIELLE WAS A LITTLE too happy coming back from school on Friday considering it was now winter break. She had always loved winter more than any other seasons. It was just her cup of tea! Going to the winter cabin; building snowman's, baking delicious cookies, sitting near the fireplace whenever she got cold. It was the best 2 weeks of her life. But this winter, took a turn for the worst.

"Winter is finally here guys!!!" Sandrielle screamed while stepping foot in her house. "Well someone is very happy!"

"Of course ma! It's going to be amazing and I'm just so beyond excited. We're still going to the winter cabin right?" Sandrielle asked, taking her Converse off. "It wouldn't be a winter break without staying over at the cabin." Her mom cheered. "Here you can put down your stuff and meet me in the kitchen. I have to tell you something." Sandrielle was suspicious with the words her mother had said but she decided on thinking positively.

She opened her bedroom to see the comfort of her bed. All she wanted to do was to sleep and take a very long nap. But she stopped herself from even getting close to the bed. Her heavy backpack was placed on her desk chair before she headed out of her bedroom.

Her mother was waiting for her in the kitchen. Sandrielle sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen island to realise her mother had made a special recipe corn dogs! If anything about Sandrielle's mother; Minji, was that she was an amazing cook. Especially for corn dogs. Nothing could've beat her corn dogs. Sunny had tried to tell her mother to open a small cafe, saying it would do well. But Minji had just planed to make them for only her three daughters.

"Thanks ma. These truly are the best!" Sandrielle bit down on the corn dog feeling all sorts of flavour at once. " I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Only me?" Sandrielle asked. "Oh, I already told everyone else." Sandrielle took those words in. Her two older sisters, Sunny and Sydney have been hanging around in the house for a while now considering her NYC apartment was getting renovated.

"Walker, Walker Scobell" Minji sighs. She new Sandrielle hadn't liked Walker ever since the fame hit him. She said he changed. "He's coming to the winter cabin with his family. We are going to spent time again like the good old days."

Sandrielle dropped her corn dog on her plate.
"Walker Scobell? As in Percy Jackson? As in my childhood best friend who left me for fame?" Sandrielle was pissed that you could hear it in her voice.

"He did not leave you for fame, Sandrielle. And yes he's coming with us. So please, try and be nice."

She was sure exited for Leena. They have been texting once a week to catch up on each other's lives. But Walker? Sandrielle has been counting on days for this, she went shopping for clothes and prepared everything to vlog her winter break. She new she couldn't let Walker ruin it.

 She new she couldn't let Walker ruin it