➪𝟨.𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

SANDRIELLE WOKE UP THAT day exited to film a blind, deaf and mute baking challenge with her two sisters, but they had other plans.

When she slipped downstairs to eat breakfast, Sunny and Sydney were patiently waiting on the kitchen island. "Sandrielle! Apparently omma didn't buy the ingredients yesterday." Sydney interrupted, making Sandrielle stop what ever she was doing.

She couldn't know if it was true. She hadn't remembered her mom, Minji. Going home with hands full of groceries.

"Great. So now what videos should we do?" She said, pissed.
"There's this trend going around of people copying their older/younger sibling makeup routine. We can do that." Sunny asked. Hoping her sister would agree.
After a moment of silence Sunny added: "and we can answer some questions while we're at it?"

"Sure."

"Hey guys! So this is the second video for the winter cabin diaries, and today my older sister

"Hey guys! So this is the second video for the winter cabin diaries, and today my older sister.." just the , Sunny jumped in the frame. "Sunny! Will be copying my winter makeup routine!"

"Yay! While also answering some questions." Sunny added while Sandrielle just nodded.

"So I asked on my insta for some questions or assumptions while we get ready!"

"My first step for my routine is cleanser and this is the one I use!" Sandrielle took out the cleanser to sow it to the viewers before opening the tube packaging and applying a small drop on her face.

"First question, how do you keep up with school and YouTube at the same time?" Sunny read the question out loud. "Ooh, that's a good question. Well, I personally put school first before anything. But I always make time to edit my videos and film them."

After about 10 minutes of Sunny copying Sandrielle's skincare routine, answering questions and a lot of fighting, Sunny decided to get into the more intense questions.

"Who was your childhood crush?" Sunny said, giggling from her younger sisters reaction.
"Uhm," it took her a while to think before coming up with a good enough answer that wasn't Walker.
"Henry danger! Oh my god he was so fine then."

"Are you sure?" Sunny asked, getting closer to Sandrielle.
"Yes I'm sure!"
"If you say soo."

A couple steps in, Sunny decided to ask another juicy question. "Thoughts on Walker Scobell?"She grinned.

The question gagged Sandrielle. Thoughts on Walker Scobell?
In her mind she listed her thoughts.

"I hate him so much for leaving me."

"But it wasn't his fault."

"But he at least could have kept messaging her or something."

"If Leena could why couldn't he?"

"But when he played Pjo he was really good looking."

"His curly hair. Blue eyes. Omg"

"And we had so much fun when we were younger."