➪ 𝟦.𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋?

WHEN THE SCOBELL'S ARRIVED, the girls were already dead asleep.

Sandrielle and Vivienne brushed their hair and teeth before coming downstairs to eat a delightful breakfast, Waffles with ice cream! They were getting the smell of fluffy yet crunchy waffles as they ran down the stairs making loud thumps. When they walked over to the kitchen island, Walker and Leena was there. Eating breakfast. Sandrielle's heart sank as she turned to look at Vivi who made her lips thins as paper and raised her eyebrows giving a here- we- go look.

Leena and Walker turned around to see Sandrielle and Vivi in their matching pyjamas.

"hey!!! How are you guys!" Leena walked towards them, dropping her waffle on the plate and joined them in for a hug.
"Leena! It's been so long!" Sandrielle responded as Vivi smiled at Leena.
"Come on! Join in for breakfast!"
"I- we would love too!"

Vivi's words were still on Sandrielle's mind. Ignore Walker. And she did a pretty good job considering how gorgeous he looked even in his Batman pyjamas and messy curled hair.

She sat down next to Leena while Vivi sat in between Walker and Leena.
Vivienne's mom was in the kitchen with them, making the waffles.
"Hey girls! What's today's activity!!"
Mrs. Blair was one of those I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom! Vibe. She was chill with everything and dressed like an arts teacher.

"Uh, me and Vivi are going to stay in, make hot cocoa, watch a good Christmas movie, read books.." Sandrielle said.

"And then, we're taking a night walk!" Vivi continued. They glanced at Leena and Walker.
"Unless, you guys want to join?" Sandrielle asked. She knew it was embarrassing. Her cheeks turned red-er than Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!
Leena exchanged looks with Walker before saying, "Sure! We would love to join you guys!" Leena cheered but Walker knitted his eyebrows

 Her cheeks turned red-er than Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! Leena exchanged looks with Walker before saying, "Sure! We would love to join you guys!" Leena cheered but Walker knitted his eyebrows

It was now 9 in the morning and Sandrielle and Leena were in the kitchen making hot cocoa while Walker helped Vivi set up the living room.

"You know, Walker was freaking out about you coming here." Leena looked at Sandrielle's confused face. She chuckled. "No he wasn't Leena! You're lying!"

"But I'm not! I swear he has like the biggest crush in you!" They were screaming but not till the point that Vivi and Walker could hear them in the living room. "And I know, that you also have a crush on him.." Leena teased. A playful grin showed up on her face.

Sandrielle sighed. She took the two cups of hot cocoa while Leena took the other two and they headed of to the living room.

When they came in, the fireplace was on, they had many different fluffy blankets all over the lounge and Netflix was on.

They all got comfortable and snuggled up against each other. Walker took the remote from the glass coffee table.
"Oo! Can we watch the Grinch!" Sandrielle said before realising Walker was the one who took the remote. She also realised that before she could say anything, Walker had already turned on the Grinch- animated of course- She scrunched her nose as she looked at Vivi.