➪𝟣𝟢.𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾

WALKER COULDN'T SEEM TO wrap his head around what had happened last night. To the point he couldn't sleep until 3 am.

That morning he was watching deadpool for the 7 times he has been here until Vivi jumped on the sofa and joined him.

"Again?" She complained.
"Yeah! It's like the only movie to ever exist. What do you want?" He turned his head to face her fixing her hair.

"Oh! The girls and I are going ice skating... wanna come?"

"I'd rather stay home if I'm going to be bullied by all of you."
The flashback hit him hard. When he was only 5, the all went ice skating and well... Walker wasn't the best at it. He fell down and cried while the older sisters laughed. At that time, Vivi Sandrielle had already given up so they watched on the bench.

"Oh come on! I overheard Sandrielle saying she'd like it if you came..."

"Ok, ok I'll go."

20 minutes in and  Vivi has already given up leaving Sandrielle and Walker alone

20 minutes in and  Vivi has already given up leaving Sandrielle and Walker alone. If you're asking about the older sisters, we'll they're really good at ice skating. Like, amazingly good.

Sandrielle was holding on the penguin helpers for her life.

"You know those are for baby's? Like kids who can't even stand on the ice rink?"

"Whatever! Say hi to the vlog!"
Walker turned his face around to wave at the camera making Sandrielle giggle and maybe blush a little.

"Look! That kid is in desperate need of the penguin, and there's none left. Let him have it!"

"Oh please! He can get one from.." she searched the ice rink for any other person who was using the tool.
"Her! See, she looks about 40 years old, she doesn't need one!"

Walker gave a slight giggle at her effort. He took the penguin of off her hand making her scream.
He gave the penguin to the kid and held her hands.

You could say Sandrielle was speechless. "Excuse you! Young man I was using that!"

"Well, I can help. Just follow me."

With that, they were hand in hand on the ice rink.