➪𝟪.𝖲𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁

"I DIDN'T GET HIM TO confess anything but! He did remember what Sandrielle likes." Sunny announced to everyone in the room.

"Come on Sunny! Everyone and their mother knows that Sandrielle loves matcha! It's not working. Hmm, Vivi I need you to sub in." For some weird reason, Sydney was taking care and planning this whole "walkelle" operation. And it was working.

"Ok... what do I do?" Vivi asked.
" I know! How about you take a night walk with him. And we you can ask him questions there?" Leena suggested, taking a sip of hot cocoa.
They looked at Sydney for approval.

"Sure why not. We'll see if your idea works."

After a fun day of skiing, it was time for Vivi to proceed with her plan

She ran to Walker's room to find him laying on his bed. Listening to Gracie Abrams? That's new.

She peeked in softly in his room. "Hey Percy, let's go walk around."
He immediately stopped "I miss you, I'm sorry" and sat on the bed.

"I love that song!" Her voice filled with enthusiasm.
"Yeah, yeah. I'll come with you."

"Soo, any girlfriends, crushes?" "Nope

"Nope."

Vivi raised a brow. "Yeah right. I now you like Sandy"

Sandy.

"Whaaaattt? No I don't!"
"Liar. Tell me everything! You know you can trust me!" Vivi said, sarcastically.
He giggled a bit before saying : "first of all, I can never trust you with anything!"

They walked for a couple more seconds in silence. There was snow on the beach. Weird but fucking beautiful.

"Uh, so here's the deal, I liked Sandy..."
"Liked? What do you mean by liked?"
"Can you just let me finish? Jeez"

Ok Persassy. Vivi thought .

"I like Sandy but it's like she's been avoiding me! According to Leena, she's mad that I didn't text her when we moved, which is true! And I should've texted her but, I just thought when we were what? Five years old that she didn't like me back!"