➪𝟧.𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾

THAT SAME NIGHT LEENA and Vivienne were in the living room, cleaning up after each other's while Sandrielle washed the dishes. Walker on the other hand was nowhere to be found.

The tap water was open, splashing Sandrielle as she washed the mugs that had been recently used. Meanwhile in the living room, Leena and Vivi were talking instead of cleaning.

"You couldn't imagine how stressed Sands were when she found out you guys were coming!" Vivi gossiped. Her hands folding the blankets nicely. "Oh, I'm pretty sure Walker was even more stressed out! He couldn't keep shaking! It was crazy!" Leena continued with the gossip. While making sure Sandrielle or Walker came in the living room.

"Do you really think He likes Sandrielle?" At that point, both of them were sitting crossed legs on the floor. Not doing anything they were told. "Oh I'm one hundred percent sure!" Leena cheered. But she couldn't help but feel a slight bit weird at the image of her own brother dating one of her best friends.

"You don't mind if they're dating?" Vivi asked. Her hand on Leena's tights. Reassuring her. "I don't mind at all! I would actually love to be her sister in law" Vivienne's eyes lit up at Leena's words. "Oh! Maybe that's a little too fast. What we have to do right now is come up with a plan to make them closer."

VIVIENNE CHECKED TOO SEE if Sandrielle was asleep

VIVIENNE CHECKED TOO SEE if Sandrielle was asleep. thankfully, she was peacefully asleep, facing the wall. Leena and Vivi had purposely left the door wide enough for them to go through without any noises that night. They tipped toed their way to Sunny's and Sydney's room.

Sunny opened the door at the knock to find Leena and Vivi shivering. "Hmm?" Sunny questioned. Her hands on the door knob. Leena and Vivi looked at each other before saying "We need your guy's help." At the same time. Sunny's face turned into confusion. She let them in before closing the door behind them.

"These two girls need help." Sunny said at Sydney.
Sydney's face faced at Leena and Vivi who were already making their way to sit down on the bed.
"Basically, we want to make Walker and Sandrielle closer." Leena announced.
"Yeah, I think we all know that Walker likes Sandrielle and she likes Walker." Vivi continued. "But, Sandrielle's upset at Walker because she thinks Walker left her for fame."

"Which is not true!" Leena backed up. "We just had to move back to our home town. And let me just tell you how sad Walker was  about moving out."

With those words, Sunny and Sydney felt confused.
"I say that Sandrielle is really missing the bond she and Walker had and that Walker also really misses it." Vivi explained. "Soo, we have to fix this."

"I mean don't you want your younger sister to enjoy her life and be in love?" Leena added. Practically begging Sunny and Sydney.

"Ugh fine." Sydney gave up. They got closer and closer on the queen sized bed.
"What's the plan?"

"Ok, we don't exactly know yet. But! Tomorrow I was thinking one of you guys can do a video that involves asking questions or such." Leena suggested.

"Ok... but what video?" Sydney asked.
Just then, a great idea popped into Sunny's mind.
"Oh! Maybe like a copying my sisters makeup routine! And we can ask her questions along the way!"

"Yeah that could work!" Vivi reassured.

"And then I'll make a fake account so I can ask the question there!"
They felt amazing considering their plan was coming together.

"Of course, me and Leena are also going to ask them questions in private."

"Wow. This is coming along!" Sydney cheered.

"Operation Walkelle!" Sunny said.
The rest followed by saying "Operation Walkelle!" at the same time.

Star's note!

this is just a filler chapter! So it's kinda short.
So so sorry for not updating! I've been busy 🥲

𝗑𝗈𝗑𝗈- 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋

𝗑𝗈𝗑𝗈- 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋