Chapter 0 : -VR world -

Location : virtual world-rooftop
Time: before the kill

Kokichi oma , the ultimate supreme leader has invited me to come meet him in the rooftop

Up until now he has been only but trouble -

He doesn't actually has any good relationships with the others, basically if he ended up dead no one would care would they?

Kokichi:" what a niccceee weather!"

Ayanokoji :" ..."

Kokichi:" Right uhhhh-"

Kokichi: you call yourself Ayanokoji Kiyotaka- right?

Ayanokoji:... That's correct...

What is he trying to pull?

Kokichi: You're the guy that never feels anything at all...

Ayanokoji:.... That is not true-

Kokichi: Naaaah. It's definitely true. I can tell just by looking at your dead-fish eyes.

Kokichi: Hey, aren't you supposed to be the motive to kill? What a motivational person you turned out to be

Ayanokoji:...

I see...

Kokichi: But you seem pretty dumb to get annoyed by the likes of me, don't you, Kiyotaka?

(Kokichi laughs)

Kokichi: Hey, you know how they say a genius is someone who can think things outside of the box? But in your case, you lack even a box to begin with.

Ayanokoji:...

Kokichi: Oh, did I offend you? Sorry. Your reaction said otherwise. I mean, you never do get mad so...

(Kokichi keeps laughing as he talks)

Kokichi: How sad, what a talentless, boring, good-for-nothing you are, despite being called " The motive to kill.."

Ayanokoji:...

Kokichi:" what was-monokuma even thinking!? Adding you to the list of dead idiots here didn't do anything! Why because you are literally nothing-

Kokichi: Come on! Say something!

(Kokichi would make fun of him because of how quiet he is)

Kokichi: You're not going to say anything? Not like I was expecting too much... I'm actually more surprised that you would even get irritated by the words of the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Kokichi: I'm a god, after all, so of course you should feel honored being in my presence.

(Kokichi said all of this in a very mocking and sarcastic way)

Kokichi: You're not going to say anything? Not like I was expecting too much... I'm actually more surprised that you would even get irritated by the words of the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Kokichi: I'm a god, after all, so of course you should feel honored being in my presence.

(Kokichi said all of this in a very mocking and sarcastic way)

Kokichi: So, aren't you going to retort back? I'm talking to you, you know.

Ayanokoji:...

Kokichi: Hey. Answer me.

Ayanokoji:...

Kokichi: Hey! You stupid or what, Genius Boy?

Kokichi: Oh what? Did I scare you? Or did you have an attitude problem? Or maybe you're just a wussy who can't even deal with one little person's words!

....

Ayanokoji: Is this the best you, who is known as the Ultimate Supreme Leader, can do?

Ayanokoji: I've heard of people who are good at provoking others, but all your attempts, even if you were trying your hardest, have fallen flat. You don't even seem to know what you yourself are talking about.

(Ayanokoji would say this in a very stoic manner)

Kokichi: Hah! So this is how you're trying to counter me. You just can't help but use that boring and emotionless voice of yours, can you?

Kokichi: Honestly, it's quite pathetic. Don't you think a Genius should at least try to act in a more charismatic way?

Kokichi: If I were you, I would take some acting lessons so that I could talk more naturally with others.

After Kokichi said that, Ayanokoji would stare at him for a moment. He would take a long, deep breath, and then with his eyes still locked on to Kokichi, he would say this)

Ayanokoji: So it seems you think it's easy to do what I do.

Ayanokoji: ...You seem to have too much time to waste on me, the so-called "boring Genius."

Ayanokoji: Let me correct you. I may lack emotions, but I still feel a certain degree of... irritation... in situations that call for it.

Ayanokoji: I'll say this as clearly as I can. Stop talking as if you have a clue about me and my life.

Ayanokoji: Your words do not affect me in the slightest. The only thing that angers me is the fact that you dare to assume you know me.

(Ayanokoji was done talking. He just stares at Kokichi)