Chapter 3

Conor

This girl is going to be the death of me.

The worst thing is that I don't know if I should spank her or fuck her right here. Both hypotheses make my dick hard.

I'm not that upset that she made Lindsay go away. I was actually fed up with Lindsay. The sex was good, but then she fell asleep in my bed.

And in the morning, I woke up with her sucking my cock, which, let's be honest, is every man's dream. But when we started to fuck again, she started screaming too much, like she had to put on a show.

I like screamers, but Lindsay seemed to be faking it and no man likes fakers. Of course, I couldn't admit that to Charlie. It's already degrading enough that my dick hardens every time I see her.

And the little show she just put on for Lindsay... just made her even sexier.

Fuck, this girl is making me go crazy.

"I see what you're doing, baby." I tell her as I walk to her slowly.

"What do you mean?" She crosses her arms and takes a step back when she realizes I'm too close to her.

"You scared Lindsay away because you want my cock all to yourself"

She lets her gaze slide down to my south and then looks back at me.

"God, stop being gross. I'm serious Conor. I know you don't give a shit, but I work a lot. In fact, all I do is work. So, when I come home, I just want a good night of sleep. With that said, the next time you bring your female friends home, please tell them to shut up. Or I won't answer for myself."

I look at her and suddenly I feel bad. I never noticed, but she really looks tired. Despite being stunning, she has dark circles around her eyes and looks exausted.

I take a step forward but stop when I see her hesitant gaze.

"I'm sorry. We started off on the wrong foot." I mean it, because I know what it is being tired and not sleeping well.

She looks at me suspiciously, as if she doesn't believe I'm being honest.

Fuck, do I look that much of a jerk?

"You're fooling me" she tests me.

"No, I'm not. I'm really sorry." I really am.

"Ok, then. I'm going back to sleep." She opens the door and turns to me. "I'm sorry that I cockblocked you"

"Don't worry, it was pretty much done"

She starts to laugh.

Fuck, she has a great laugh.

"I told you, she was faking it" she tells me.

"Oh yeah, how do you know?"

Did she have to fake it with that doctor? I like that.

"Her orgasm was going on for several minutes, which is unreal."

"Oh, so you heard the whole thing..." I tease.

"Not by choice!" she looks embarrassed.

Talking to Charlie about sex is hotter than having actual sex with Lindsay. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Maybe you just never had great sex" I tease her.

"Or maybe you should face the truth. She was faking it."

"Why would a girl do that?"

I know why girls do that. But I want to hear it from her.

She looks away and puts her finger to her lips, thinking. And that simple gesture that makes her look innocent is sexy as fuck and goes straight to my dick.