Chapter 9

Conor

I open a bottle of Williams Scotch and pour a glass for myself. I feel all the emotions on my skin.

 Anguish, fury, pain and hate. So much hate.

Hate for Ben who doesn't get me and continues defending Andrew.

Hate for Andrew for killing my sister and not getting punished for it.

Hate for Sarah for falling in love with him. She should've been smarter.

Hate for my parents for never caring about us.

Hate for Charlie for teasing me, not giving me what I want and then slapping me.

I fucking hate them all. They're nothing but disappointment.

I fill another glass and swing it down.

I can't believe Ben doesn't see the full picture. Why does he feel pity for Andrew? That fucking murderer. I would kill him with my own hands if I could. How can Ben not see that it's all Andrew's fault?

And Charlie, that little brat....

Teasing me, messing with my head at the elevator and then leaving me with blue balls. And slapping me...

I know she wants me as much as I want her. Why does she resist? Why doesn't she end with this torture?

Another glass.

Fuck her. She's pretending she doesn't want me?

That's exactly what I'll do too.

I will fuck every girl of this city in my damn room, make them moan so load that Charlie will crawl back here, begging me to fuck her.

After all, she's just pussy.

I fill another glass and go sit on the couch. I'm tired. I'm so tired of hating and being miserable. I'm tired of everyone around me. I pick my phone and turn it on and see two missed calls from Ben.

Fuck Ben.

I bet he's hiding Andrew somewhere.

Ignoring Ben's calls, I call Lindsay. She recorded her number on my cellphone when she was here. Charlie scared her off, but I bet I can convince her to come back and ride my dick.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lindsay. It's Conor..."

"Conor? Why are you calling me? I thought you had a..."

I interrupt her.

"Oh, just forget about that. It was a stupid game that me and my neighbor like to play. It was all fake"

"Really?" she's hesitant.

"Yes, don't worry about it."

"Well, I thought you were an asshole..."

"I am, but for another reasons." I hear her laughing, which is a good sign. "Listen, why don't you come over tonight? I really liked being with you"

"Ok..."

Well, that was fast.

"See you later" Not wanting to prolong the conversation any longer than necessary, I hang up.

Two hours later, I hear a knock at the door.

When I open it, I see two girls.

One is in front of me. Smiling and looking forward to everything I'm going to do to her tonight. Her eyes say that she's already picturing my dick in her throat.