Chapter 9

Connor's POV

I wake up the next morning and turn over and look around the room startled for a bit but then I remember I am at Troye's apartment and that it is his bedroom.

I see that he is not beside me and I am frightened for a bit that I scared him off but then I spot a note on his pillow. I read the note just saying that he went to get coffee". I smile at that as he still knows me so well.

I get up and have a quick shower and as I get out, I hear Tro calling for me. I open the door with just the towel around my waist and my chest still wet from the shower. I tell him that I am here, and he walks towards me as he sees me, and he pulls me closer to him and kisses me and says "good morning babe you look so good like this. So sexy wet and just a towel around you". He kisses me again then lets me go and says, "better get dressed before I get other idea and your coffee goes cold". My mouth drops as he says that, and I say "do not joke about that. That is death. How dare you say that"? He laughs at what I say and walks away.

After I have finished getting dry and dressed, I make my way into the living room where I can hear Tro humming a song. I walk over to the table and grab my coffee and take a sip. I let a moan pass my lips as I taste the coffee. Yes, he still remembers what I like.

I turn around after a take a sip and see that Tro is standing there with his pupils blown just dumb founded. I walk over to him and put my finger under his chin then push up so he can close his mouth. I lean up and kiss his lips and say, "what's the matter Tro". He says to me after he gets himself together and says "please don't moan like that over a coffee. You don't know what it does to me". I laugh and say, "I think I can". As I say that I looked down at his crotch and see that he is half hard. There my mission is accomplished. I put my coffee down and dust my hands off and he looks at me and shakes his head saying, "you little shit you did that on purpose"? I smirk at him and nod my head saying, "yes I did Score 1 Connor". He walks over to me and grabs my hands and says, "mm well you keep going and you will have to fix the little problem you created, get my drift". I nod my head and think to myself that's what you think.

After our coffee we get back to packing as there is not much left to do I leave it to Tro, and I start to pack boxes and bags into my car.

Once Tro has finished he helps me pack what I can in the car. What doesn't fit we leave until we come back.

We drop off what I have in the car and start to organise them a bit, so it is less to do. I remember his bed has to come over as well along with the couch and fridge. I am trying to think how we can do that when I feel someone put their hands on my shoulders. I look over to see Tro standing there and he says, "what's up babe". I turn around in his arms and say "just wondering about the bulky stuff. How we are going to get them over here"? He thinks for a bit and says, "we might need to hire a van or a truck". I nod my head and then it comes to me JC can get one. He knows someone with a van.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call him. I ask if he can get it and he says sure thing text me Troye's address and I will meet you there in half an hour. I turn to Tro and say, "all fixed babe". He nods his head and says, "ok when can we get the other stuff as I want to do something but it's a surprise for you". I nod my head and say, "about a half hour". He nods his head and says "ok will have to be later. Con do you want to go out on a date with me tonight"? I nod my head and say "for sure. Once we have the bulky stuff over then you can go and do what you have to. I need to go into work for about an hour so I will pick you up here at 6PM tonight". He nods his head and I know that it is sorted.

The next half hour we just get stuck into the unpacking. Once that is done, we head over to his old place so we can get the rest done. We take it over and carry them all inside to put into place.