Chapter 2: How I Met Your Mother, Ichinose

Ayanokouji tried to push off Ayako's body off his back. He could feel her huge and soft breasts pressed against his back and it's not like he hated it, but he clearly didn't want to be in this position just in case they get any visitors. Ayako resisted heavily and he couldn't seemed to successfully shake her off.

"Ara~ Is Kiyotaka-kun being a little naughty?" said Ayako, giggling.

"That's enough, Ayako. Is there something to want from me?" asked Ayanokouji, a little curious on what Ayako wanted. She has invited him and Ayanokouji hesitantly agreed. He managed to shrug Ayako off him and turned to face her. Ayako was a beautiful woman despite being in her early 40s. She had a well-endowed figure and seemed to be even bigger than her daughter with long pink hair. Ayanokouji could see the similarities between daughter and mother especially appearance wise. Ayako was wearing a gray dongtan dress which is something that highlighted her monstrous breasts and mature figure.

**A/N Note: Look at image from the beginning. It's what Ayako is wearing (MILF dress)**

"Having a good look, aren't you Kiyotaka-kun?"

"It's not bad... Is that all you want from me?"

"Ara~ How sweet! No... there's something else I want to do with you."

Ayanokouji had a bad feeling about this and he knew that nothing is going to be as simple as it looks.

Ayako's personality is a little more out there and it sort of reminds me of Hoshinomiya-sensei. Well, I shouldn't call her a sensei since she's no longer her sensei.

Ayako Ichinose. Soulmate 469. Ichinose Honami's mother.

**Flashback (about 2 years ago)**

"Kiyotaka-kun. Let's go to my place!" said Ichinose. It was a few months after they had graduated from ANHS and Ayanokouji had met up with Ichinose a few times, but this time Ichinose invited Ayanokouji to her house for the first time.

"Okay." replied Ayanokouji. The duo was already on the train after their nice dinner at a casual Italian restaurant.

"We're going to be going the opposite way from your apartment. Is that fine?"

"Yeah, it's okay."

The duo chatted about trivial things and their college life which has begun a few weeks ago. They both were attending the same university and they were chatting about it and their classes.

"By the way Kiyotaka-kun, I have noticed that there's been an increase of girls around you." said Ichinose. Ayanokouji glanced over at Ichinose and noticed that she had a blank look on her face. Ayanokouji sighed as he knew that as soon as he entered college, the number of soulmates had increased and at this point, Ayanokouji had enough experience with this whole soulmates shenanigans and at this rate, he's used to running into his new soulmates everywhere. Coffee shops, supermarkets, and now his new school.

"Of course, some of them are my classmates and acquaintances. I'm quite new to the school and some of my senpais decided to show me around." replied Ayanokouji.

"Senpais... I see."

"Is there a problem?"

"No, not all. I've seen most of the campus already. If you don't mind, I could give you a tour."

"Really? I don't want to take away your time."

"It's not a problem! I offered it first, didn't I?"

"If you don't mind, then I suppose it's fine."