The start part 1 (Julia pov)

Why did she do it?...
She's a traitor!

The comments on Julia social media account started to grow and grow. It was full of hateful comments. Total drama basically ruined her reputation. She hated every bit. She tried her best to win but she didn't win. Sure enough She sabtoged Priya and Caleb relationship and made Raj and Wayne angry after she got rid of Bowie. But she was glad enough to have at least one person on her side. Mk was her friend ever since season 2. She didn't leave Julia like every one else did , she stayed and supported her through this difficult time.

Beep beep!

Julia groaned as she pulled her alarm clock aside. She fell asleep on her desk again. She was up all night making a genuine apology  video but no luck. She got up from her chair and went to the kitchen to get breakfast since she was starving. She took a blue bowl out and poured some Cherrios in with some milk. Just as she was about to eat ,  there was a knock at the door. "Seriously?" Julia groaned. Julia got up and unlocked the door to see the postman. He handed her a letter and left. Julia kept the letter and closed the door. She walked back to the kitchen. She moved the bowl of Cherrios to the side and opened the letter slowly. It was a contract for Season 3. Julia was gripping the letter roughly. She couldn't believe it.  Why would she get a contract for a new season?. All she did was make people hate her and despise her. That was Total drama goal or maybe it was Chris's  goal either way it did make people lives worse. She didn't know what to do. Should Julia go back and try to save her failed reputation?... Yes she should.  After all it would be worth a shot to save her  damaged reputation. She got up and got dressed. Julia got dressed in some cropped jeans and a cropped shirt.

Note:sorry this is short! 344 words!