season 3 ep1 Keep your enemies closer. (Wayne pov)

Why would you do that?
Why?

Wayne couldn't sleep as the thoughts In his head made him toss and turn. Wayne was careful since the bed was creaky and squeaky. He turned to face Raj. Raj was asleep in the bed opposite him. Raj was facing the wall in his sleep. Wayne felt shame for what he did but he didn't know why he decided to do it. Wayne then glanced at Julia. She was asleep too on a top bunk. Wayne sighed as he got up and headed towards the bathroom. While walking there. He heard a conversation between Chef and Chris. "Can you believe Wayne chose Julia instead of Bowie?" Chef questioned. "Yeah I know but I don't care because Fans are going crazy over it which means more views and money for us Chef" Chris answered. "Yeah.. we are kind of broke right now. After we pulled a million dollars out of our savings." Chef spoke. "Yeah.. anyways I'm going to bed." Chris declared. Wayne then left to the bathroom. He washed his hands and then went to bed.

"Good Morning Campers!" The intercom spoke. "Challenge will begin shortly!" The intercom announced. Wayne made his way to the dining hall and sat down away from everyone. Chef served gruel and some milk. Wayne didn't even eat half of it. He felt if someone eyes were on him. He looked up and saw Raj and Bowie eyes on him. That wasn't good.. Wayne then looked down and started to eat. The gruel was disgusting. It was sloppy and slimy but it was the only option to avoid Bowie and Raj.

"Campers! Challenge time! Meet me at the shooting range!" The intercom shouted. Everyone got up and headed for the shooting range. Wayne followed them. When they got there. They were in their teams and Chris explained the challenge. "Today we are doing a old classic called Paintball!" Chris shouted. "The Unpredictable Frogs will get Red paintball guns and the paint will be red while The Toxic beavers get blue paintball guns with blue paint." Chris announced while he threw the guns onto us. Priya and Caleb smirked as they knew they were going to beat everyone on Wayne team. They were both unstoppable but together they were even more powerful. The groups then split off. As they all decided on plans. "So Wayne what are we going to do?" Axel asked. "Let me guess not listen?" Raj complained. "No.. I want to do something. We need defense and backup." I spoke. "Care to explain why?" Mk asked. "Think about it. If the defense fight the other team the backup could easily team up. We could shoot them without even them not realising it." I answered. "That's a good plan" Chase said. "Yeah. I suggest the strongest players go for defense while the others backup. Wouldn't there be a bait?" Zee asked. "Hmm.. let's divide everyone up and see." I say. "Axel obviously goes to defense with me and Raj. Chase and Zee could be backup while Daimen could be bait." I uttered. "What about Mk and Julia?" Axel questioned. "Hmm.. they could make plans on how to catch them and grab their guns." I answered. Mk nodded and so did Julia. "I agree. I'm really great with stealing things." Mk admitted. "Right so everyone is happy with their roles?" I ask. Everyone nodded. "Right let's do this".

The airhorn went off as Chris pressed it which meant the challenge had begun. We all had a part to play. Daimen would gather people from the enemy team. Mk and Julia would trip them and steal their guns and destroy them while Me,Raj and Axel used our paintguns to elimate them. Chase and Zee would help if anything went wrong. We stayed out of sight. Then we heard Damien running and Mk put out her foot and Emma fell. Julia quickly grabbed her paintball gun and stepped on it. "Oh no.." Emma whispered. She backed up a lot. Axel aimed her gun and shot her. She was now covered in red paint. "EMMA HAS BEEN SHOT THAT'S LEADS THE TOXIC BEAVERS TO 6!" the intercom shouted. We heard some footsteps approaching. It was Priya and Ripper. They tried to shoot us but they failed. They kept dodging behind rocks and things to not be shot. "Ugh! If we had Bowie.. none of this would happen!" Raj shouted. "Less talking and more shooting!" I shouted. Chase knocked Priya down and kept her down as Axel shooted her. "PRIYA HAS BEEN SHOT! THATS LEADS THE TOXIC BEAVERS TO 5!" the intercom announced. "Haha this easy!" Axel shouted. Just then paint fell on her Shirt. "HUH!?" Axel shouted. We turned to see Ripper holding his paintball gun. "AXEL HAS BEEN SHOOTED. THAT LEADS THE UNPREDICTABLE FROGS TO 6!" "Sorry babe!" Ripper shouted. Just then Ripper fell down with red paint all over him. It was Raj. He threw Ripper paintball gun over to Mk. Mk threw the paintball gun and broke it. "Guys! Help!" Daimen shouted. Damien was in a corner by Nichelle. "ON IT!" Julia shouted as she shot Nichelle with her paintball gun. "CURSE YOU JULIA!" Nichelle roared as paint dripped down hair. However it was too late since Damien was shot too.
"DAMIEN, RIPPER AND NICHELLE HAS BEEN SHOT. THAT LEADS THE UNPREDICTABLE FROGS TO 5 AND THE TOXIC BEAVERS TO 4!" the intercom shouted. "This is way too easy!" Julia shouted. A blue paintball went flying towards Julia. "JULIA WATCH OUT!" I shouted as I ran in front of her.