soaken s3 ep3 (Wayne pov)

Wayne is such a liar.

There I was being soaken by a bucket full of ice and water  being poured over my head. I had a towel draped over my shoulders like the other soaken Campers. We were losing. The only people I had on my team left were Mk,Julia,Daimen,Chase and Raj. I watched them answer the questions. They answered truthfully through each questions.

Time passes as two were left. Raj on my team and Bowie was on the other team. "Raj! Your question is... how do you feel about Wayne?" Chris shouted. Raj stuttered. "Uh..Well I.. " Raj uttered. "Time is ticking!" Chris Stated. "I don't know if we can be friends anymore..." Raj admitted. Everything was quiet. I felt loads of eyes on me. I didn't know what to say to that. The lie detector beeped green. "Bowie! How do you feel about Wayne?" Chris shouted. "Uh.. Well... I kind of agree with Raj?..." Bowie responded. The lie detector beeped green. "Time to get serious!" Chris Stated. "Raj how do you feel about Julia?" Chris questioned. "Well. She's mean and self centered.." Raj pauses debating on what to say next. Raj the sighed and then spoke "I don't like her.". The lie detector beeped green. "Bowie how about you? What do you think about Julia?" Chris questioned. "Same with Raj and I feel a bit..." Bowie paused and then stayed slient. "Tell us what you were going to say Bowie." Chris questioned. "That's she mean?" Bowie tried. The lie detector beeped red. "The challenge is over! Raj has won for the Unpredictable Frogs! The Toxic beavers I see you for tonight ceremony." Chris shouted. "Great.." Bowie mumbled as he shivered after being dumped Ice water over his head.

It was quiet in the cabin. I got changed while I thought. Raj and Bowie expressed their true feelings about me.. Did I just lose them because I wanted to in a alliance with Julia?.. "Hey Wayne.." a voice spoke. I look up to see Julia. "Thanks for not exposing the Alliance." Julia whispered. "No problem" I said. "Want to go for a walk in the woods?" Julia asked. "Sure" I say. I followed Julia out of the cabin and into the woods. The scenery was amazing. Then I saw them. It was Raj and Bowie. They were under a tree. Raj was on Bowie chest and Bowie was playing with Raj hair. Then Bowie noticed me and Julia. He nudged Raj shoulder. "Hey! What was that for?" Raj complained. Bowie then whispered something into Raj ear. Raj got up and noticed me and Julia. I tried my best not to look at Raj or Bowie as I turned my head back to Julia. She was watching me too. "Julia..Wayne.." Bowie said. We turned to face Bowie. I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I stared at his pearl necklace. I felt if Julia was doing the same. "Yes?" I said. "What are you doing here?" Raj questioned. I jumped at the sight of Raj behind Bowie. I didn't expected him to be there.