s3/ep6 im back. (julia pov)

Can you believe Wayne and Julia were in a alliance?

I woke up feeling a bit angry from last night ceremony. I was at home. Yes that's right I was at home  because I got elimated last night. I felt so angry at Wayne. Firstly he wanted to be in alliance by protecting me from that paintball,holding Nichelle down with Mk and starting a fight with Raj. Now he completely leaves me in the dust. All I wanted to do was spread rumors about Raj and get him elimated. I felt so angry. I took my phone off the bedside and scrolled through my gallery. I founded a photo of me and Wayne that we took in the show. We were close in that photo. He was smiling and I was smiling too. I remembered holding the phone and saying cheese to Wayne. But now that photo means nothing to me. Its trash now. I'm pretty sure I sended the photo to Wayne after I took it so he probably will have it. I look at the photo and clicked the delete button. I delete it permanently. Wayne means nothing to me anymore. He's just a Hockey boy and I'm a Ex Influencer. They just don't go together no matter how much glue you put on them. It will break in the end. Then I heard a knock on the front  door. I walk over to my front door and opened it. It's the postman. He never bother to talk to me. He gives me my mail and leaves. I kept a firm grip on the letter and closed the door. I walk to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I open the letter slowly. It's a letter to come back to Total drama reboot season 3 as I have been demanded the one to come back by the interns. I grined so hard. I could get Wayne back for this. I knew I was coming back. I was totally going to get revenge on Wayne. Maybe Raj and Bowie too but definitely Wayne. He deserves it after he told everyone to voted me out. "Im back baby!" I shout. I hold my hands up into the air for a quick second. Then I pulled out a notebook and started to write ways to get revenge on Wayne.