s3 ep2/ s3 ep3 Sorry not sorry! (julia pov)

I didn't get voted off. That's good right?

I watched Zee leave. It was a shame he had to leave but he is kind of lazy with all the sodas. I wondered who voted me. Probably Raj and Wayne?. The rest of my team walked to the cabins. Wayne was walking slower like he was trying to keep up with my pace. Once the rest of our team was out of view. He stopped me. "Julia..I want to be in alliance with you" Wayne spoke. So that's what he wanted. A alliance?. He protected me by helping Mk holding Nichelle down and protecting me from the paintball yesterday. He did it just for a alliance. "Hmm..fine alliance.." I responded. "Good." Wayne said with a smile on his face. "Guys! Where are you?" Axel shouted from a distance. "Coming!" Wayne shouted. Wayne and I then walked to the cabin where the rest were. "It's a bummer we had to vote out Zee" Raj said. "We should have voted off Julia" Raj complained. "Isn't that a bit rude?" Axel questioned. "Just calm down Raj" Chase added.

It was a new day. It was currently episode 3. The first two elimated campers were Emma and Zee. It shocks me that Scary girl is still in the game. She is usually the first one out. "Campers! Please report to the Tent for the challenge!" The intercom shouted. Everyone got out of the dining hall and left to the Tent. "Today challenge is a truth challenge!. I explain it. Each team member will have to answer a question and they have to answer truthfully. If they don't. The lie detector will go red and a bucket of ice water will fall on your team mate. It will keep going until one person is left standing!" Chris roared. Everyone nodded as they sat down into their assigned seats. "First question! Chase how do you feel about Emma?" Chris questioned. "Uh...She's okay?.." Chase questioned. The lie detector beeped green. "Good job.." Chris whispered. "Next question.. Ripper! Why did you shoot Axel in the paintball challenge?" Chris asked. "I didn't shoot her!" Ripper shouted. The lie detector beeped red. "Oh my god Ripper!" Priya shouted. "You got to be kidding me.." Bowie sighed as he had his hand on his face. "Ripper! You have lied! You know what that's means!" Chris shouted. Chef came over with a bucket of ice . He dipped the bucket over Ripper head. Splash! Ripper was soaken in freezing water. "Ripper is out! Leaving the Toxic Beavers to 7!" Chris roared. "Next question! Raj! How do you feel about Wayne choosing Julia over Bowie?" Chris asked. "I feel disappointed." Raj answered. The lie detector beeped green. "Good...Scary girl! How do you feel about Daimen?" Chris questioned. "I like to scare him!" Scary girl shouted. The lie detector beeped green. "Great... Time to get fiesty!, Wayne why are you being nice to Julia?" Chris asked. "I.. uh.. um.." Wayne mumbled. "Time is ticking!" Chris shouted. "Everyone deserves to have a second chance?" Wayne answered. The lie detector beeped red. Chef walked over and poured a bucket of ice water over Wayne head . "That's cold!" Wayne shouted as he shivered."That's what happenes to people who lie Wayne!" Chris stated. "Wayne is out! Leaving the Unpredictable Frogs to 6!" Chris shouted. "Such a liar.." Raj whispered. "Next question! Priya! How good are you at challenges?" Chris roared. "I'm great at Challenges!" Priya shouted. The lie detector beeped green. "Axel! Why do you think Ripper shooted you?" Chris shouted. Axel paused. She didn't know what to say. "Uh... I'm okay with it?" Axel tried. The lie detector beeped red. "There's now way you're okay with it Axel." Chase said. Chef came over and spilled a ice bucket of water over Axel head. "This is freezing!" Axel roared. "Axel is out leaving the Unpredictable Frogs to 5!" Chris roared.