Stopping the fights. (Wayne pov)

We should all give everyone a second chance.

I held Nichelle back with the help of Mk. I felt everyone eyes on me and not Julia or Mk or Nichelle. "Anyways! LETS GET SORTED INTO TEAMS!" Chris shouted. I felt everyone eyes drifted away from me and to Chris instead. "Since Wayne won season 2 and Caleb was second place. They get to chose the teams!" Chris declared. Everyone stared at me and Caleb like we were celebrities. "Wayne Since you won! You're going to pick first!" Chris Stated. "Uh... I pick Raj!.." I mumbled. Raj walked over to me and then we waited on Caleb choice. "I pick Priya my girlfriend." Caleb spoke. "I Pick.." I paused. Raj whispered to me. "Pick Bowie...". I didn't agree with Raj.. I felt like if I was after a fight with Bowie. Nothing could have prepared me for what I said. "I pick Julia." I say. Everyone was quiet as Julia walked over. Everyone obviously expected me to pick Bowie which I expected too. "I pick Nichelle!" Caleb shouted. "Oh yeah! Great!" Nichelle shouted as she walked over. I turned to look at Raj and he looked angry. I didn't like Raj angry look but I had to do what I did. So I whispered to him. "Keep your enemies closer.. we can vote off Julia if we lose Raj.." . "Fine.." Raj answered still upset I chose Julia over Bowie. "Wayne. Its your turn to pick!" Chris shouted. "I pick... Mk?.." I uttered. Mk walked over and went beside Julia. "I pick.. Bowie!" Caleb shouted. I knew I messed up. I knew Raj was upset with me. I should have picked Bowie.. I never seem Raj acted angry.. not at least towards me.. but I still had to stay strong.. "I pick Axel!" I shout. Axel got off Ripper and walked to where Mk was standing. "I pick Millie!" Caleb shouted after Priya whispered in his ear. "I pick...Daimen!" I declared. Daimen sigh a relief sigh to get away from Scary girl. "I.. pick.. Emma!" Caleb shouted. He definitely thought who to chose between Emma,Chase,Zee,Ripper and Scary girl. "I.. pick.. Chase!" I mumbled. Chase walked over and  Emma shot Chase a dagger stare. Priya then whispered to Caleb. "I pick.. Ripper!" Caleb declared. "Seriously? I really want to be with Axel.." Ripper grumbled then he shot me a glare. I understand why. I would have done the same if I didn't get to be on a team with Raj. The last two people were Zee and Scary girl. I could hear Daimen whispering. "Wayne please don't pick Scary girl.. please...". "I pick...Zee!" I shouted. "How come you listen to Daimen and you don't listen to me Wayne?" Raj complained. "Raj.. I didn't want you to be distracted.. Scary girl is a distraction to Damien." I argued back. "Whatever" Raj grumbled. "That means Caleb  team has Scary girl!" Chris shouted. Chris then got up and handed. Me and Caleb a poster. It had our team logos on it. Chris then called our team. "Wayne,Raj,Axel,Julia,Mk,Daimen,Chase.." "You are the Unpredictable Frogs!" Chris shouted. "Caleb,Priya,Millie,Bowie,Emma,Nichelle,Scary girl!" "You are the Toxic Beavers!" Chris declared. I always thought about the names Chris gave the teams. Yet they were weird and awful.