Of time and places

Diary of a Dandere II

Submission 5 - May 28th, 15:09

~☆■■■■■☆~

Of Time and Places

~☆■■■■■☆~

It's been far too long, hasn't it? I keep telling myself "you have to write again" and then I sit at the station - for a shorter period of time mostly since January because my classes have started to take longer, again - ponder on all the things I will have to do when I get home, and simply forget about it.

It's a bad habbit, so to say. I love to write, but I never seem to get the chance. And when I do.. I'm either inspiration-less, or my battery is about to die on me. - the second one is more common, maybe it's time to get a new phone - one with a battery-span than reaches further than nine hours barely active use - though I'd have to pay for it myself and I don't have a job yet.

So that would make my to-do (to-do-to-do-to-do-to-fo pink panter-) list:
1. Make sure you pass the semester because "school is important"
2. Get a Job
3. Buy a new phone
4. Write!!!
5. Provide for inspiration
6. Etc. etc. etc.

I have taken up a new hobby though: I now officially play an instrument. Tadah~ I play the Harp now. (You know, that "angel" instrument with the strings) Harps are expensive, I tell you. Even hiring one is a pain for your wages, - though I don't have one - and luckily my father was kind enough to buy it. It took him a month's worth of extra working time, but I got it!

Well, thats about it for now,

I'll see ya around

- Dandere