The Bounty, a ship named after CANDY...

Diary of a Dandere II

Submission 2 - Aug 2nd, 23:02

〜☆■■■■■☆〜

The Bounty, a ship named after CANDY...

〜☆■■■■■☆〜

You won't believe what happened yesterday... Well... After reading the title, you probably thought:

My world is shattering.

Nope, just kidding. My thought where more like a, well, I never noticed until I was home. So... I think I'll just explain how I got to be on a ship named after a candybar first.

I already told you of my best friend right? The Kuudere (emotions-void, then nice) girl from school? I don't think I've ever given her a name... Well, since she loves Dragons, I guess I'll just call her Ryuu. (which fits also because she has an OC in stories called True Dragon, or Shin Ryuu. )

But that doesn't explain anything, does it?

Since we're on holidays right now, we decided to do fun things together. So, she came up with going to see the Batavia, which is, for all of you not-Dutchies out there, a famous ship from the Golden Age. Now, for all of you History haters, the Golden Age is a period in history that was all about Regents and Kings, merchants and ships.

Any bells ringing? No? Well, sucks for you.

So, I went with Ryuu (Kuudere), her mother, my sister, and an old friend of Ryuu's mum, to Batavia. (which is not only a ship, but also a place in our tiny monarchy, just like Doodstil and Sexbierum.)

Remind me not to do that again. I came back home completely drained.

Pick a Dandere, set her on a ship for two hours with people, (yeah, p-e-o-p-l-e) take her to an ancient ship afterwards -and- go eat dinner, with a hyperactive 10-year-old, a mum, a Kuudere, and a Tsunere, and that Dandere get's up the next day at 2 in the afternoon, not because she is fully rested, but hungry.

Why? Because I ended up yesterday with a 'battery down, please plug into the electrical system'-mode.

Don't you dare say now, "yeah, but you're updating your diary at 11 in the evening, so what do you mean 'tired'?" because you're probably right. My father will be 50 in 2 days, I'll pick up my studies next week, and I'll be working my distant ass off to loose weight while at the same time get ready for my exams.

So, I'll just introduce myself:

I am a distant, chronic socially aloof, lazy, shy, idiotic, japanese cartoon watching, music loving, homework hating Dandere, who cannot understand politics because politic is extremely boring, and only remembers things she finds interesting. Oh, and I suck, because I'm always right. Yah, and don't forget blunt and tactless either.

That's me.

Now, got a problem?

-Dandere