Saturns Sickle

Diary of a Dandere II

Submission 4 - Aug 27th, 14:56

~☆■■■■■☆~

Saturns Sickle

~☆■■■■■☆~

Already my first submission in a week... You haven't missed much though, I've got 2 projects for school alongside the steady stream of homework I am already receiving (even just 5 days of school) and it looks like it'll only be worse as the week is progressing.

I've got to clay (yes, you read that right) my own head (oh yes) for Arts, deliver 2 separate reports for it, and work on a project for this weird subject we have gotten extra this year. It's like Physics, but a little less, so Physics-Light.... Not that it becomes less annoying by that fact, oh no. I'm supposed to write a report on Saturn, which is my favourite planet, that's not the problem, but here's the catch: None of us know what is supposed to be in the report. Now add to it the fact I'm incredibly bad at guessing what a Physics-Light teacher wants us to put in our reports (it's the first one this year) and you get where I am.

Physics + undefined report + bad at guessing =

Completely and utterly nowhere.

Hehe. Looks like I actually can do some Math ne? Now back to the claying fiasco. As I already put down I'm supposed to clay my own head for arts. Fun right?? I mean, who doesn't want to (try and) mold their own head out of stinky wet mud, and get a grade for it? In the end, it's even got to look like you! Duh, but have you ever tried that? It's incredibly hard to clay your head!

Try it yourself if you're willing to face a grayish and easily breaking monster version of yourself. You'll be amazed.

Oh, but other than that I'm fine. Really. This really awesome song is coming out today, it's called "Enamel" and it's by a Japanese band called "SID", which reminded me of that movie about the iceage. The squirrel was my favourite character, so adorable, and soooooo unlucky. When I get home I'll try to see if I can find it anywhere, to buy it. Or download... but I'd rather buy it. You know, buying music always gives me a sense of "ah It's MINE!!!!! *insert evil laugh* " . It just feels good.

I know, tha weirdness...

Well, that's it for now!

Dandere