ch 9 - feelings

Raj's pov

Raj's pov

Finally.

I got to hold her in my arms.
After two fucking years.

Only I know how much I have yearned to be with her,these two years of my life has been of misery.

I couldn't focus on properly, her absence was slowly starting to kill me, I did not think anything would matter to me, considering I didn't have any interest in anyone before.

Until that day, when we stopped talking, the day she wanted to stay away from me, I didn't want to.

But something broke in my heart, and I was sad being away from her wasn't easy for me.

I couldn't sleep properly nor could I eat , all day she would run in my mind.

The day she talked with me, I saw how she was deeply hurt by me,

I hurt her.

I always knew what was going in her life, she has topped all of her exams and now doing medical.

I felt proud of Anvi, she has come a long way.

The time away from her made me realise it wasn't out of protectiveness, but it was out of care and love I had towards her .

I could not see her with any guy, she was too innocent for that.

She was still but mature enough to understand the things and situations.

Hell,
She was mature than me when I was 19 and she was just 16 when she made me realise my mistake,

Now my feelings are growing , I thought I would forget her eventually but she never left, my mind was always occupied by her thoughts.

My heart?

Well it became hers the moment she decided to not talk to me.

But staying away from her made me realise how much I like this girl.

Yes, I like her maybe even love her.

I wanted to make her mine, now she belonged to me, with me.

Call me a psychopath but I can't see her with anyone who is not me.

I was so lost in her thoughts that in these two years my bedroom has only her paintings .

The day she wore a saree.

When she joined the medical College.

With her family at a function.

All those paintings were making me miss her more and safe to say.

My heart is still desperately waiting for her forgiveness and acceptance for my love.

Right now I am looking at the most beautiful girl in front of me, who is looking adorable in my arms.

Like she belonged there, in my own fucking arms.