ch 17 - cold

Why is he back?

Why is he back?

The same question kept on ringing in my head.

I tried not to notice how he was drawing random patterns on the back of my hand. It was too much.

As soon as we reached home, I practically ran for my dear life.

Ignoring everything I went into my room, keeping my bag I looked at myself in the mirror.

A sob left my mouth as the realisation hit me like a train.

He is here.

Raj Oberoi is here.

He was here, in our home.

Only I knew how badly it was hurting to see him again.

Why does he have to come into my peaceful life and turn it upside down like he does always.

Why can't he just let me live peacefully. Ughhhh.

He could have atleast texted me but no he decided to just ignore my existence like I am nothing.

Deciding not to let his presence effect me I changed my clothes and freshened up.

As I moved down, I heard a few voices. And I immediately knew they were still here.

Raj was talking to my grandparents and he has a small smile on his face. Oh how I wished to see his smile for these many years. I missed it so so much.

Feeling my gaze, he turned towards me and our eyes met.

It's like the time has stopped and it was just us.

The same brown eyes which I fell for the first time were staring at my black ones.

I gulped moving towards the kitchen. I smiled as I saw my mom and few other house helpers.

"How was your exam" my mom asked after she noticed me, I nodded.

"It went really good" I said as she smiled patting my cheeks.

"Proud of you beta" she said and at that moment I felt very emotional.

"Mumma I am hungry" I said and that's when my stomach made a sound indicating I was hungry.

My mom laughed nodding as she served food on my plate.

As I moved towards the dining table, I saw vihaan and Inaya were already sitting with their food and Raj was there right in front of them.