Chapter 15: Bonnie, Clyde, and Taylor

|Briana|

Since Taylor was a recovering addict, and she said she didn't have any friends, I was taking her to Imani's baby shower. The kids rode with Chris, while I went to pick up Taylor. All of us could have rode in one car, but I had so much stuff for Imani that I had to use the trunk and the backseat. I had bought so much stuff, and I had done the same when Navoni had Kaylee, then again when she had Kamden, and I would do the same when Christen and Christina decided to have children.

Taylor got in the car, and for a recovering addict, she looked pretty good.

Once we arrived at Imani's house for the baby shower, I had to get Taylor and Chris to help me with the gifts. I really did go overboard with this one.

"Congratulations Imani." I hugged her, then introduced her to Taylor. I introduce Taylor to everyone else.

~~~

"I'll be home in about two hours or so." I kissed Chris. Taylor and I were going to be hanging out for a while, so that meant that Chris would be on daddy duty.

Chris and I went our separate ways as Taylor and I got into my car. "Taylor, I have to make a pit stop first." I said. Tyreese had been back from Texas for about a week now, and I had yet to talk to him, so I would pay him a little visit.

We pulled up to Ty's house within a few minutes. Once we were out of the car, I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door.

"Ty, this is Taylor. Taylor, this is Tyreese." I introduced them.

I only came here to catch up with Ty for about five minutes, but his phone rang, and he took it to the back.

"Briana, can you show me to his bathroom?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, it's down that hallway, first door on the right." I pointed. Taylor stood up and walked to the bathroom.

In about two minutes, Taylor came out of the bathroom, and rushed over to me. "Briana!" She semi-yelled.

"What? You okay?"

"I'm fine, but I know who leaked your tape." She said. How did she know who leaked the tape? "While I was in the bathroom, Tyreese walked by the door, and I heard him say, "Briana don't even know I was the one who leaked her sex tape.""

I was shocked. Chris had been warning me about Tyreese for years, but I didn't listen. It hurt that he would do this to me.

"Thank for telling me, Taylor. I'll handle it." I said.

I grabbed my phone to text Chris.

Briana: Drop the kids off with Mama J, and come to Tyreese's house.

Chris: Okay

I loved how Chris didn't ask questions about it, he just was going to come.

I put my phone back in my pocket, just as Tyreese ended his phone call, and came back. "So how's you've been, Briana?"

I sighed dramatically. "Not so well, I'm sure you heard about the sex tape?"

"Yeah, do you know who leaked it?"

"No." I lied.

I can't believe he would leak my tape, then pretend like he didn't.

Tyreese, Taylor, and I continued our conversations until there was a knock at the door. Chris.

Tyreese went to open the door, and Chris barged in. "Hey baby." He greeted. I

I whispered in Taylor's ear, and she immediately but her hair in a ponytail and take off all of her jewelry. I stood up and whispered into Chris's ear the exact same thing, and he smiled at me.

"What's going on?" Tyreese asked.

I put my hair into a ponytail as well. "Tyreese, you betrayed me." I said as I started to take off my jewelry. "Now, we're gonna beat your ass."

Before Tyreese could respond, Chris punched him in his jaw, making him stumble. I then kneed him in the stomach, which caused from to double over. And the hit that caused his to fall on the floor, was when Taylor hit him in the face while he was doubled over.

Once Tyreese fell to the ground, Taylor moved out of the way, but I still wanted to fight. While Chris was doing most of the hitting, I just stood back and kicked him.

Chris eventually grew tired and got off of him, but I was just getting started.

"Bitch." I kicked him multiple times in his stomach. I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon, but Chris picked me up and carried me out of the house. "And you better not press charges!"

"Alright, Bonnie, why did we beat his ass?" Chris asked. I loved how he would do anything without even knowing the reason.

"Clyde, he leaked our sex tape." I replied.

Chris looked as if he was getting made all over again. "Well, it's over now." He said and kissed my forehead.

Chris got into his car and drove to get the kids, then go home, while Taylor and I got into my car to take her home. We were going to hang out, but after fighting Tyreese, we were both too tired.

~~~

So, were y'all surprised that Tyreese was the one to leak the tape?

How do y'all feel about Chris, Briana, and Taylor jumping Tyreese?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.