Chapter 14: Girlfriend

So, someone commented and asked if I was ever going to update again, so here you go, but it's short and boring.

|Briana|

"Okay, we got diapers, pacifiers, clothes, and a carseat, what's next?" I said and looked to Chris for the answer, but he wasn't even paying me any attention, he was playing a game on his phone.

"Toys!" Caelin exclaimed.

"Okay."

Cierra pushed the shopping cart to the toy section of the baby store. Once we got to the toy section, I just started dropping a bunch of the baby toys in the cart.

"Ooh, bottles!" I remembered.

I was having some much fun in this store, shopping for Imani's baby shower. It was honestly making me miss being pregnant, but I knew for a fact that I wasn't getting pregnant again. 

"Bri?" I heard Chris call.  I turned around to find him carrying a sleeping Cierra. When did she fall asleep? It was obvious that she couldn't hang, we had only been here for a few minutes. "We been in here for hours and Imani don't need the whole store. Let's go, we gotta get Jr." He said. It really didn't feel like we were in here for hours. 

I looked down at my watch. It was around four o'clock, and we came to the store at about one thirty. "Oh shit." I mumbled. 

I grabbed Caelin's hand and pushed the cart with the other. 

I had gotten so much stuff for Imani, but I just wanted to make sure that she was prepared for a baby. When we reached the register, the total came out to be $233. I probably shouldn't have spent that much, but you can never have too much baby stuff.

We got in the car and drove home.

Chris and I had decided that it would be best the kids and I came back home. I hated moving them around so much, but I was looking out for them. Also, we decided that the kids and I would never be moving out of the house again.

Once Chris put Cierra in her bed, he came into our bedroom and sat beside me. He grabbed my phone out of my hand, locked it, and put it on the dresser.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanna talk to you." He got back on the bed and laid down on his back. "I know you want another child."

"What? Where did you get that idea from?"

Chris gave me that look. "You know what I'm talking about."

I sighed. He was right. Our kids were growing up right before our eyes. It seemed like just yesterday, Jr. was born, now he was about to be going to middle school. "You're right." I stood up. "I'm going to pick up Jr."

I grabbed my keys and went to my car. Jr was at a birthday party of a friend of his. I pulled up to the house that the party was being held at.

Briana: I'm outside

Jr: Ok

Jr. was only ten, but I felt that he was responsible enough for a phone. In two minutes, Jr. walked outside, holding some girl's hand. They exchanged a few words, before they kissed and Jr. came to the car.

As soon as he got in the car, I started questioning him. "That's your girlfriend?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"She's pretty." I compliment.

"Who's pretty?" Was he really doing this right now?

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Meagan." He sighed.

I smiled. Although they're young, I wasn't mad that he had a girlfriend.

When we stopped at a red light, I pulled out my phone and texted Chris.

Briana: Jr got a girlfriend!

~~~

Boring, but in the next chapter, you will find out who leaked the tape.

And since it's been forever since I've updated, chapter 15 will be posted at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, which is in 15 minutes. You're welcome. 

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.