part 3

This chapter contains NSFW content.

She hadn't lied when she said she didn't like doctor stuff, and she was actually surprised she survived through those 45 minutes without passing out... no other doctor had made her feel so comfortable somewhere she was terrified of being. The practice where Clem worked was not like a hospital, of course, but still, in another situation she would have been spooked either way.

Now, two days later, she anxiously made sure everything looked perfect in her apartment. Clementine lived differently than Natalie; in a minimal, fancy apartment in a luxurious building, something totally opposite to the redhead's colorful and messy place.

After she had broke things off with Kat she found herself this apartment. It had a bigger kitchen, which she enjoyed very much since she loved baking, and an extra room that she used to paint. She gave her everything to this space for the past couple years she had been hermit mode, and now she was ready, or rather impulsively, sharing it with other than her sister or her pet.

Her hands began shaking as she ran to her kitchen to respond to the buzzing, "It's Clem!" Her sweet alluring deep voice filled the kitchen through the intercom speaker.

It was 6:49, 20 minutes after their scheduled time, the sun was beginning to set, and she had been waiting anxiously pacing her apartment.

"Clem, are you allergic to cats?" Natalie asked, not being able to fight the huge grin on her face.

"Uh, no..."

"Do you like cats?" She had to make sure.

"I do."

"Okay good." Natalie buzzed Clementine in. She turned around and found none other than her cat, Prince, looking at her. "You sleep in the living room tonight, mommy is entitled to play."

With a big grin she went to the nearest mirror, checked if she looked good again, and made her way to the door when she heard Clem knock on it. "Hey." She said when their eyes met once again, "You look..."

"Fresh out of work and starving?"

"I was going to say stunning." Natalie admitted, happy that her words made the unbreakable Clem blush. "Come in."

The redhead helped her guest out of her trench coat while admiring the way Clem looked even better with a pencil skirt. Of course she did, though. She could look good in anything now that she came to think of it.

"Thanks," Clem ran a hand through her black hair, "Nice place." She said, looking around, even if there wasn't much to look at, just a long corridor, part of her living room and the door towards the kitchen. Although she noticed details like the smell of what seemed to be cinnamon, and the fact that her former patient for just a day owned a real life coat rack.

"Oh, thanks." Natalie closed the door and guided Clem to her kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring anything, I was stuck at the practice later than usual, paperwork and drama... agh, I'm glad I got out of there." Clem sighed, then focused on Natalie in front of her, "You look..."

"Like all I can offer you is pita chips and cucumber?" Natalie cut Clem off.

Clementine let out a breathy laugh and shook her head, "Stunning, was the word really." The doctor said, looking at Natalie up and down for a few moments. The truth was that Natalie looked breathtaking... her hair fell on waves on top of her shoulders, the freckles on her face and her perfect nose and enchanting green eyes. "So, pita chips and cucumber. That's all you have?"

"Yes, unless you want something else... I can definitely cook some rice." Natalie said, beginning to panic a bit. How come she forgot something so primal like snacks? She had gotten everything in order but that she didn't remember.