part 5

She woke up being spooned by Natalie. Her pale hand went up and down her torso, stroking her skin soothingly. She could feel the redhead's tranquil breath against the back of her neck, but she didn't mind it.

"It's Sunday." Clem whispered to herself. She had just realized she had never done this before, stay a whole weekend at someone else's place, having sex and talking. Most of the men she would bed would be out the door the next morning, and never called her again... because that's what she had been for a long time: a nice fuck.

"Yes." Natalie smiled to herself. She was enjoying this time with Clem.

She felt like maybe they had connected in a much more powerful way than she had ever connected with anybody in her lifetime: not just sexually but mentally... even in a chemistry way. Kat had never left her feeling whole, yet Clementine had done that in less than 10 days. How was that possible? Perhaps they just clicked.

"Natalie, it's Sunday." Clem repeated, not believing her own statement.

"I'm aware of that."

"Wow." She had woken up in Natalie's bed once again, and she felt comfortable, somehow she didn't feel like she was being a bother. "Are you uh... okay that I stayed longer than intended?" How long was she intending to stay?

"I'm fine, I don't mind the extra company." Natalie giggled, scooting closer to Clem's body. "Are you... mortified or...?"

"No." Clem said, "I'm okay." She had come to terms with the fact that she liked women, but she was still learning how it would be with one. So far she was into it, maybe too into it.

Natalie got the covers off of them both, "what's this tiny scar here?" She traced her index finger over a scar the size of a pea on her tummy.

"I got my appendix removed, because it burst." Clem said, "I'm cold now, thanks a lot."

Natalie giggled and covered them both again, "The only thing I've gotten removed were my tonsils."

"And how did that go considering you hate hospitals?"

"It was the drama of my life." Natalie said.

Clem laughed, "I can imagine."

"How old were you?"

"I was 13, and it hurt like a bitch." Clem said, "The doctor said that the scar wouldn't be there for too long, but he clearly lied."

"It's very small, but I noticed it last night. I was curious."

"Do you have any scars?"

"Not that I'm aware of." Natalie said, she kissed Clementine's shoulder, "Are you hungry? Or thirsty?"

Clem closed her eyes and chose to relax, to let herself be for today, and leave the thinking for later. "Both."

"I'll bring you some water."

"No, stay." Clem gripped at her arm, "It's nice." She hadn't been cuddled in a while, and she quite liked it. "What time is it?"

"Barely 9, wanna sleep a little longer?"

"Mhmm." Clem mumbled, turning around to look at Natalie. "Yeah I'm still tired."

"So am I." Natalie said, leaning to kiss Clem, who afterwards got cozy and embraced Natalie by the side, getting comfortable to fall asleep again.

They woke up hours later, had a quick late breakfast, a quick fuck and a quick shower. Then Clem decided to leave, fighting against the urge to stay a while longer. "I'll call you when I find my phone, alright?"

"Okay." Natalie kissed Clem again, "Get out before I start taking off your clothes again, I have no self control."

Clementine laughed and kissed Natalie for the last time, "I'll call you."