𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 - 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘

~CAROLINA~

~CAROLINA~

The morning came much faster than I've ever thought. And the meteo guys didn't lied. It was raining outside so bad. We're in the middle of May,but it feels like November. As long as the wind didn't blow our umbrellas up, we were relatively fine.
Momentary.

In the morning I've made some pancakes. I let Charlotte eat, then we went to school.

The sky wasn't really that honorable, but the puddles were making their appearance quite quickly. Couldn't I call Georgia to go to school together? No. The last thing I wanted to happen to me was to arrive at school wet and everyone making fun of me.

In the end, we arrived. I let her going to class alone, because it was relatively close. She had only one floor.

The rain didn't stopped, and it was also foggy now. Cazzo...  This morning is getting so fucking B.A.D.

I was running as fast as I can. I didn't really care if I was getting wet or not,but I had to get to high school as fast as possible. I end up with my hair half undone and wet, the sneakers being the same. Fuck
.my.life.

My class was at the second floor. I was somehow morally prepared for my history professor to kick me out of class. Honestly, he was right.

I pressed the handle and wanted to go in slowly. I failed, of course.

- "You're late again,Mrs Ricci." He tells me in a low, harsh voice.

- "I know...I'm sorry." I'm saying.

- "I only have one rule, and you know it so well. NOBODY.COMES.IN.AFTER.ME. Get out!!" He tells me.

- "Ok but-.." I'm trying to say,but he's stopping me.

- "OUT!!" he yells.

I grimaced and then left the class,cursing. Knowing this man, I will most likely get detention. Great.
My hurried steps were way too noisy. How mad I was and I was walking, most probably those on the next floor also heard my steps.

I reached my closet and opened it so loudly that my ears rang. Fuck. I most likely unscrewed it. I closed it as hard as I opened it, then pressed my forehead against it.

- "A bad morning?"

- "You were missing." I grumbled.

The biggest player in the high school, Marko Agosti. I slowly turned around and pressed my back against the closet and getting down on the floor.

He had a cigarette in his mouth while sitting on the windowsill. He had his black hair wet. Pff, looks like I wasn't the only crazy person running in the rain today.

Although, I kind of doubt it. His jacket was wet, but his shirt was not. He rummages through his jacket for something, then I see him take out his pack of cigarettes. He takes one out, lights it, and then throws the package somewhere on the windowsill.