𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑖𝑡

~CAROLINA~

~CAROLINA~

- “You realize what you just did,right?”

- “Yes, obviously I know. I refused him.”

- “No,you challenged him”

- “When you get used to never having said no, the rejection you finally get feels like a hammer to the head. Damn painful and hard to ignore.

- “I think Marko Agosti just met his best enemy.” she say,while smiling.

- “What do you mean with that?”  I'm saying.

- “Im talking about you,Lina. This is the first time a girl refused him. First,you refused his cigarette,then you treated him with superiority.”

- “Gia,if I refused him,it doesn't mean he will suddenly be interested or in love with the SINGLE and ONLY girl from this high school that refused him.”

- “You're sure about this?” She asks me,while smiling.

- “First thing,get this idea out of your head. Second thing,NEVER EVER we will be a couple or I will be in love with him!!  So,in conclusion ,I will never be with a boy that breaks hearts.”

- “Bad boys always can give us everything other boys can't.” She says,while smiling.

- “I don't want a bad boy ,Gia.”

- “We’ll see...”

- “What does this mean?!” I'm saying mad.

- “One day,someone will appear in your life and will touch your little and beautiful heart with their darkness. And then,you won't be able to resist anymore.”

That's how my conversation with Gia went yesterday,after I put Charlotte to sleep. 

I know she's the type more adventurous,but I've never liked the danger. Maybe that trough it you have the adrenaline that you didn't ever know that you want ,but I've never wanted the sensation that I'll die in any second.

- “When can we leave??” Charlotte complained to me,saying on the ground in the library.

I got down from behind the chair where I had sat down to look for books, then I stood at her level and said to her:

- “I know that you're getting bored,but I didn't had with who to leave you at home. And I have to study. That's why I had to get you with me. You understand ,right?”

- “Yeah...I understand.”

- “Good!”

- “Where is Georgia?”

Georgia was most likely at the circuit. We hadn't canceled our plans because of Charlotte or of the high school. But today I can no longer be exempted from the big meeting between me, Georgia and her new boyfriend.