𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 - 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑜!

~CAROLINA~

~CAROLINA~

I hurried through the door high school. It was raining outside, you could have sworn we were in the middle of September. Damn, 3 more weeks until graduation. Will it also be like that then?!

Half an hour in front of the mirror was wasted.. I climbed the stairs to get to my class.

And yet, I felt that someone was watching me. I didn't watch in the back, I wanted to believe that everything was happening in my head.

Georgia it was nowhere to be seen.. Either she was waiting for me in class,either she is late.
I reached my closet, then I stuffed my umbrella inside.

My closet was the simplest in the high school. I had there my books,notebooks,my headphones ,a backup charger ,PE sneakers that not even now I didn't take them at home,a mirror inside the door,pencils for backups,pills just in case ,some stickers and my photos with me and Georgia,from all the years since we're friends.

I placed my backpack inside, looking for my notebook and the chemistry book. I grabbed my things and closed the closet door.

I was about a heart attack. Bianca was staying next to me ,with her hands in her chest, looking at me and giving me murderous looks.

- "Can I help you with something?"

- "You are clever, so it is impossible not to understand me, honey. Stay away from him, if you don't want to regret the day you set foot in this high school."

- "I'm sorry, "honey", but I have no idea what you're talking about."

For almost four years, she didn't say a word to me. And now, when she finally does, she tells me a thing I have no idea about.

- "I'm talking about Marko. That Marko, exactly."

I look in the place where he shows me. Ha. Marko was on the stairs, looking at us. Did he send her?

And if he did, why did he choose her? He could do anything else, but not send his ex-girlfriend , making unwarranted fits of jealousy.

If he still has such a big problem with me, why didn't he come directly in front of me and tell me? Why didn't he come as an assumed man, and send his bitch?

Fuck you,Marko!

This girl came prepared in front of me, to defend what is "hers". What she doesn't understand is that Marko isn't hers from a long time.

It's like Nate and Cassie from Euphoria. They had absolutely nothing in common. Okay, maybe they had the fact that they are both arrogant and full of themselves, something else, no.

- "I have nothing to do with him."

- "Oh, seriously? When you were seen coming out of his room, he didn't just invite you to show you his room, did he?"