𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 - 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

~CAROLINA~

~CAROLINA~

When he finally left, I was looking for Gia, but there was no sign of her. I decided to give her a message.

Me: Where are you??

After 5 minutes ,she finally responses.

Gia🩷: Sorry,the professor wanted to talk to me about something.

Gia🩷: I'll be there in a moment.

Georgia finally came, putting her books in the closet.

- "So ...what happened?"

- "Charlotte is once again in my care..." I reply.

Perhaps sensing the concern in my voice, she puts her hand on my shoulder and says:

- "You mean in the care of the best sister?" asking me with a innocent smile on her face.

- "You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Is a morning more than horrible."

- "Im here,Lina. Imma help you with you sister!"

Georgia loves Char immensely. To her, Char is the little sister she's always wanted,but never had. And yet, I feel like she got her through me.

- "Is she still at those ballet classes?"

- "Yup,she is"

- "Charlotte is very lucky to have a sister like you." she smiles.

- "And I'm lucky that I have you two." I'm telling her sincerely.

She grabs my arm and we go to the next lesson: math. I had the last recaps before my final exams, and I really didn't want to be late at this class,too.

It's gonna be a long day...

_________★

This day was finally over. I had to go pick up Char from school now,but Gia stopped me.

- "Hey...I'm having a little party today, do you want to come? Maybe you're taking Char too. It would be just between us." Georgia tells me, while winking at me.

- "Sure,that will be fun. We'll be there."

- "Good,see you there!"

She smiles, as she turns and walks in her direction. It was a good idea, I will most likely get rid of my thoughts and clean my head up..

The rain had subsided, and right now there was a very beautiful rainbow in the sky.

I arrived at Charlotte's school. She was waiting for me at school yard.

- "How it was today?" I'm asking her.

- "Wonderful! The teacher let us to play one hour,and she also told us a story!" she smiles.