𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5 - 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒

~CAROLINA~

~CAROLINA~

I tied my hair, with the phone to my ear with mama on the phone. They didn't gave any sign from like 3 days. If they didn't called now,I would seriously starting to worry.

- “Hi ,mama.”

- “Hey, sweetie. How are you and Char? Is everything alright?”

Mom was clearly worried. I bet she has refrained from calling me until now, to see how we doing.

And she doesn't do it because she doesn't trust me, but because she knows well what Tarzan I have to face.

- “Mama,I know that you're worried. We are ok, serious. I am ok, Charlotte is ok, everyone's alright. How are you and dad?”

- “Tired.. Extremely busy and tired.. it's a important project and there's like a big amount of money. About 2000€.” She says.

- “I'm sure that will turn good!”

- “How it was your sister?”

- “It was a little angel! She didn't made any trouble. Gia kept us company all the time.”

- “I knew why I liked this girl.”

I don't think there's any person that don't love my bestfriend. Fine,maybe it exists,but I didn't met those people.

Georgia warmed to me as soon as I introduced her to my parents.Mom liked her from the first, and so did Charlotte. Dad was more reluctant at first, but he realized that she is a good and wonderful person.

- “Do you think you're getting the job done this week?"

- “We hope so, unless something unexpected happens."

- “Stop worrying about us so much, okay? I will take care of everything. Don't worry!”

- “Fine...I'll try! I love you!”

- “Love you too!” I'm saying,then end the call.

I glanced at the phone clock. I was late to pick up Charlotte, but not too much.

Georgia was still hungover from last night. She barely made it through today without falling asleep in class.

He had managed to find Valerio around 5 in the morning. She slept at my place, so I could witness the discussion between they two.

The boy got drunk at a bar, got into a fight with some dudes, and then all 4 of them ended up to the police.

He apologised,promising her that he's gonna stay much with her. Georgia it was thankfully that he was ok. She was deadly scared.

Neither of us slept well.

I was so tired,but I didn't slept,but ,at least I didn't had a headache.

I arrived in front of her school and hurried to enter. I went to the door of her classroom,and as I was about to enter, Alice came out,getting ready to leave.