We have to get 'EM back and bring those people that cell killed back to life

Goku had told them that they should go out early. Much to Goten and Go-Go's surprise as the female warrior asked him, "D...Goku-san? Why are we leaving early? Shouldn't we train ourself more? Are we strong enough to defeat cell!"

He turned to her and said, "We need rest too. The three of us have trained as much as we can. I think we should take it slow now and enjoy life. That's am order that you'll come and stay with us for the next..."

"Goku-san.... I..." Go-Go started to say before Gohan grabbed her with a smile.

He cut her off saying early, "You have to stay with us! Please! Go-Go!"

She looked at him and sighed knowing he had won answering, "Yes, I'll stay with u."

Gohan let her go and danced around happily as the older Son spoke, "I'm happy you agreed. Know that Trunks is well as well."

She looked at him and smiled telling him, "Thank you. I've been so happy training with you and Gohan. It feels..."

"Yes, feels like?" He asked her turning as if waiting for something.

Go-Go just looks away and says changing the subject, "So we need to... ya.."

Making Gohan chase after her with a smile grabbing the older saiyan girls hand. Goku looked at the two before following with a smile on his face. They could feel Piccolo, Tien, Trunks, and Vegeta's ki. The three walked to the entrance with golden hair as Goku spoke, "Huh?! Vegeta and Trunks are still here... But I can feel cell's chi too, so it must be alive! What's going on here...?"

"It feels stronger..." Go-Go said with anger in her voice.

They all stared at the three in shock and clear disbelief as she watched Trunks stand up fast and hugs the surprised super saiyan. Just for Gohan to let go and stare at the two teens in shock. She looked at the boy holding her in his arms and asked, "Trunks? What's wrong?"

He just buried his face in her neck. Causing all the people watching the teens to stare in shock at that. She chucked saying to him with a smile and a chuckle, "You cut your hair again."

Trunks smiled put didn't let her as Goku asked confused, "Tell us what happened."

Piccolo looked to the boy that held his girlfriend and started to explain that to the super saiyans. They listened to it all as Goku nodded and finally spoke as he finished, "...So that's it... A tournament huh? Sounds exciting..."

"Exciting?" Piccolo asked looking to his friend in shock.

Goku ignored it as Goku asked the man on the look out, "Mr. Popo, Do you still have my GI?"

"MMM... Popo kept it. Yours is where you left it as well." The alien said turning to the girl.

She turned still holding Trunks and said, "Thanks, Mr. Popo. I need to go get changed."

"Wait, Go-Go! Um... Mr. Piccolo?" Gohan said grabbing the older girls hand that finally got out of her boyfriends hold towards the older Namekian.

She looked at the boy in surprise as he just smiled and said, "I want some new clothes just like yours."

He smiled at the boy and answered, "Of course. Consider them my gift to you."

"Gohan I should go get my GI on if we are going." Go-Go told him starting to walk away again.

He quickly said to Piccolo, "Can you make Go-Go and outfit like dad..!"

Causing the hole look out to do quite. Go-Go shook her head and told him with a smile, "It's alright Gohan really. My GI is still useable. I can always fix it like I have done for years."