⭐Character info⭐

⭐Finney/finn Blake-
Sexuality:bisexual
Gender:male
States:single
Age: 16
Info: Finney is a sweet person but can be stubborn and mean to people he doesn't like he gets bullied but robins always there to help him he also helps bandage robin when he gets into fights.
Bottom-

⭐Robin Arellano-
Sexuality: gay
Gender: male
States:single
Age:17
Info: Robin is rude and mean to people he doesn't like he is nice to Finney and his other friends he has a bit of anger issues but other then that if you are nice to him he will be nice to you.
Top-

⭐Vance Hopper-
Sexuality:gay
Gender:male
States:single
Age:17
Info:Vance has serious anger issues but he can be mostly nice to his friends he is rude to them sometimes but mostly just jokingly he gets in to a lot of fights and doesn't really follow the rules.
Top-

⭐Bruce Yamada-
Sexuality:bisexual
Gender:male
States:single
Age:17
Info:Bruce is a sweet boy that cannot hurt any one he is vary Funny and he loves his friends he is like the mom of the group and makes sure everyone is ok he will let anyone one vent to him mostly Finney because off his dad.
Switch-

⭐Griffin Stagg-
Sexuality:aroace
Gender:male
States:single
Age:15
Info:Griffin is the trouble maker of the group he likes to joke a lot and mess around with Vance just to make him upset but Bruce will always tell him to stop but he never does his also is the youngest of the group.
Bottom-

⭐Billy Showalter-
Sexuality:pansexual
Gender:male
States:single
Age:16
Info:Billy is a cool person he is very chill but he loves a good party he is a nice person but likes to joke around with his friends but when he has to be serous he will be.
Top-

⭐Gwendolyn/Gwen Blake-
Sexuality:straight
Gender:female
States:single
Age:14
Info:Gwen is a very sweet person but will not hesitate to fight with people that pick on her or her brother Finney out of her brothers friends she thinks Vance is the coolest because he can fight.
Bottom-

⭐Donna-
Sexuality:bisexual
Gender:female
States:crush is Finney
Age:16
Info:Donna is a nice girl that is very sweet to people she meets she has a crush on Finney but doesn't really like robin because she knows he also likes Finney.
Bottom-

⭐---------------------------------------------------⭐
END-
⭐BTW THIS IS THE FIX-IT AU SO NO GRABBER AND NO ONES DIED/WILL DIE ANYWAY BYEEE⭐

WORD COUNT-434