🌙Chapter 5 'Sneaking out'⭐

⭐CHAPTER 5 HOPE U LIKE IT🌙
⭐-------------------------------------------------🌙

-Finneys pov-

A couple hours after Bruce dropped me off at home I had dinner and my dad was asleep I just had to get Gwen to go to sleep "ok Gwen it's time for bed" I say as I walk into her room.

She is at her desk drawing in her note book "ok finney!" She says as she starts to put her drawing stuff away. She then gets up and gets into bed "goodnight Finn" she says to me with a smile on her face "night Gwen" I say smiling back I shut off her light as she started to drift off to sleep I slowly back up and shut the door behind me.

I walk over to my room and walk over to my bed side table were my phone is charging and begin to text the GC

-the text on Finneys phone-

⭐Finney🪐- everyone at my house is asleep hbu?

♥Bruce⚾- same I just have to get ready

😒Vance🖕🏼- I'm already outside

♥Robin♥- same I'm outside can y'all hurry up I'm cold😒

✨Griffin🤭- be Pashaint pookie 🤭♥

♥Robin♥- bro😒🖕🏼

♥Bruce⚾- ok ok don't argue

✨Billy✨- I'm also done and waiting outside🥲

♥Bruce⚾- ok I'm coming to get all of you be there in a minute pookies♥♥!

-end text-

-Nobody's POV-

Finney laughed at his friends text as he put his phone down to hurry up and get ready

-after he got ready-

After Finney got ready he grabbed his phone and his backpack that he had made empty because the boys had wanted to buy snacks at the grab and go before they went to the movies.

Finney put the backpack on his back and walked over to his window he opened it as wide as he could and through his Jacket and shoes out the window so he didn't make any nose he then hoped up so he was sitting on his window sell twisted around and hoped out.

Thankfully he didn't get hurt he then grabbed his jacket and shoes and walked to his front yard sat on the sidewalk and put on his shoes and jacket. He looked up to see Bruce's car pull up he then gets up and walk over to his friends car.

-after they got every one bc I'm lazy 🥲-

After Bruce got everyone they all quickly stopped at the corner store to get some snacks for the movies "so here's whats ganna happen me, Bruce and Griffin will go to the candy section and Finney and robin will get the chips as we do that Billy get the drinks ok?" Vance says looking at the group they all agree but robin looked a little red.

Finney and Robin walk over to the chip section "so what chips should we get" Finney says looking at Robin who was zoning out on his shoes "Rob?" Finney says taping Robin on his shoulder.

Robin then looks up at Finney "oh sorry fin just thinking" robin said his face turning red from the nickname he has never been called 'Rob' before "what's with the new nickname?~" robin says being a little flirty "oh-um.. I" Finney looked away in embarrassment face as red as ever "Finn it's ok.. I think it's cute" robin says reaching over to grab some chips that he thought the group would like.

Finney turns his head back to robin "so.. I can keep calling you rob?" Finney questioned "yes mi amor you can" robin said smiling at Finney.

Finney looked confused "what does that mean?" "What does what mean?" Robin said teasing Finney. Finney playfully hit him on the shoulder and they both started to laugh "how about this" robin said grabbing Finneys hand Finney looked up at robin his face red from the blush "you can call me rob and I can call you mi Amor Deal?" robin offered "I mean I don't know what that means but ok!" Finn said with a smile robin just laughed and the both boys went back to picking out the chips for the movie.

END
⭐------------------------------------------------------🌙

I hope u liked it there will be a sneaking out part 2!

Word count-710!