🌕Chapter 6 'Sneaking out pt-2'🌕

PART 2 OF SNEAKING OUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
🌕----------------------------------------------------🌕

-finneys POV-

Me and robin finish picking out chips for the group and start to walk over to the candy section were the rest of the group  I could hear them arguing probably about something dum "guys please just stop. Vance its not that serious" I hear Bruce say from one section away me and robin look at each other and then run over to the candy section.

-Nobodys POV-

"But Bruce he did it on purpose!" Vance says a bit loud as Finney and robin walk down the row of candy on the shelfs to the group. They look at Griffin who has a bag of candy in his hand and he is laughing a bit "what's happening?" Robin says to Bruce who is trying to calm Vance down "well I'm not to sure but Vance said that he was just picking out candy and Griffin snuck up behind him and and hit him in the back of the head with a bag of gummy bears" Bruce explains to both Finney and robin who look over at Griffin.

"Really Griffin why did you do that" Finney says as he walks over to the short boy holding candy "because it's funny and he wouldn't move out of my way that's why" Griffin says rolling his eyes "what's going one?" Billy says walking over to the group with drinks in his hand.

Robin looked over at him and explained what happened "aww I would have wanted to see that" billy says with a fake sad face.

Robin laughed and turned back at the rest of the group "ok Vance can you please calm down.." Bruce said with a stressed tone. Vance looked at Bruce and his face got a bit red ".. Fine.. BUT only because I don't feel like fighting with Griffin right now" Vance said trying to hide the fact the he was only not arguing with Griffin because he had a slight crush on Bruce so he didn't want to see him Stressed out.

-time skip to when they got to the movies-

The group pulled up to the movies and they all got out of the car " omg!! Rob I'm so excited!!" Finney says looking at robin with a very happy puppy dog look. Robin chuckled and looked down at Finney "I am to finn" robin says with a smile "Finney! Race you to the entrance!" Griffin says to finney who agrees and the both boys start to run to the front of the movie theater.

Robin laughed as he seen Finney run after Griffin. Billy noticed this and walked up to robin " someone's in loveeee" Billy says with a laugh "shut the fuck up hijo de puta someone is going to hear you!" Robin whisper yells at Billy " ok ok my bad " Billy says laughing and then walking in to the movies with the rest of the group.

-time skip to when they were at the park after the movie-

Robin ,Billy and Bruce all sat at the pickin tables and Finney, Vance and Griffin were on the swings talking. "So robin are you ever going to ask out Finney?" Billy says forgetting that Bruce was there "BILLY!" robin yelled and pointed at Bruce "HOLY SHIT YOU LIKE FINNEY!?" Bruce whisper yells at robin.

"YES NOW BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE THE OTHERS HEAR YOU!" Robin whispers to the both boys sounding a bit annoyed "I promise I won't tell anyone..butttt I kinda called it" Bruce says with a smug look on his face "same it is kinda obvious" Billy says looking at robin who looked worried "do you think Finn noticed!?" Robin said with a worried tone "no no don't worry Finney is to oblivious to notice his own feelings so he wouldn't notice if you held a hole sign up in front of him so you're fine" Bruce says trying to calm down his friend.

"Ok thank god" robin sighed in relief that Finney didn't know just yet "ya dude Finney doesn't know"

Meanwhile with Finney ,Vance and Griffin.

"Guys I think I have a crush on robin" Finney says sounding worried "WHAT!?!" Griffin yelled "shhh!! Shut up" Finney yelled "holy shit you like robin" Vance says laughing "stoppp" Finney whined covering his face in embarrassment "why do you think this?"  Griffin asked as he sat on the swing and began to swing "well you know are first day of school" Finney says "ya what about it?" Vance says " and how I also bite my nails when I'm like nervous or whatever".

"Ya so what?" Griffin says "well I was biting my nails as we were walking into school and he grabbed my hand so I would stop and I kinda started blushing and my face got all hot and red and every time I'm around him now I get all weird" Finney explains his face getting a bit red.

"Well I guess you're not alone" Vance says looking away in embarrassment "YOU TOO!?" Griffin yelled "shut the fuck up!" Vance yelled Griffin and Finney both looked at Vance "I sort of have a small crush on....Bruce.." Vance whispers the last part "a crush on who?" Finney says "Bruce I have a crush on Bruce but his like the straightist kid ever" Vance comepland "well robin is also super straight like he definitely only likes girls"  Finney says sounding sad "hay I know you guys are having a gay crisis but what time is it?"

Griffin says sounding concerned "oh shit you're right" Finney says pulling his phone out to see the time that reads 4:00am "oh my god my dad is going to kill me if he finds out I snuck out we have to get home!" Finney says sounding a bit scared.

Finney, Vance and Griffin all run over to the picknic tables were the rest of the group was at "guys its 4:00am we have to go!" Finney says sounding upset "ok ok let's go" Bruce says getting up and they all run to the car. They all got in the car and started to drive to Finneys house.

-At Finneys house-

Finney gets out of Bruce's car and says his goodbyes fast after he says goodbye he started to run over to his window to get back in his room. Finney claims onto his window and hops in his room.

He puts down all of his stuff so he can close his window he does then turns around to see his father in the door way of his room 'fuck' Finney thought to himself "where the hell were you and why weren't you in your room asleep!?" Finneys dad says sounding upset "IT'S FUCKING 4:10 IN THE MORNING YOUR ASS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BED BY NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Finneys eyes started to water up "i-im sorry.." Finney says sadly as he started to Fidget with his hands.

Gwen came out of her room and saw her dad yelling at Finney and Felt bad but knew she couldn't says anything or she would get hit to. Finney started to cry which made her dad even more mad.

-later that night-

Finney sat in his room with a black eye crying his eyes out into his pillow knowing he would have to face his friends in the morning he was also grounded for a week and had to come straight home after school he was miserable but there was nothing he could do. Just sit there and cry. Like the baby he is, hoping this would all go away.

⭐END⭐
__________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY LONG I HOPE YOU LIKED IT♥♥

WORD COUNT:1297!!