⭐Chapter 3 'hand drawings'⭐

⭐Chapter 3 I hope you like it!!⭐

⭐----------------------------------------------------⭐

No ones pov-

They all walk out of the office and look at their schedules "ok so lets all put are stuff in are lockers and then we can see what classes we have. ok?" Bruce States the group agrees and they all go to their lockers that happen to all be in the same area.

After they put their stuff away they all group up and look at their schedules "I have science first" Finney says "me to!" Robin say sounding happy "I have math" Billy says sounding unhappy " I have history " Griffin says sounding happy because he doesn't have math first " I also have math.. I'm ganna kms-" Vance says annoyed "I have Ela!" Bruce says happily Bruce loves Ela "lucky" Vance say still annoyed "do we all have lunch at the same time?" Griffin says sounding worried that they won't.

They all put their papers in the middle looking at each other's lunch period "YES!" Finney says happy that they all have the same lunch.

" ok so see you all at lunch " Bruce says walking to his class. All the boys split up except Finney and Robin , and Vance and Billy who have class together the two groups split and Finney and Robin start walking to science.

Finneys pov-

Me and Robin start to walk to are science class but I can't stop thinking about him holding my hand earlier "hey Finn" Robin says which made me snap back to reality "yes?" I said looking over at Robin "we're here" he says pointing to the science door right in front of us "oh ok you ready?" I said as Robin looked down at me "yup what about you?" "Yep!" I say he smiles and we both walk in to class.

Me and Robin walk into class and find are set my set was in the back and Robins was across from mine I put all my books, pens and pencils on my desk and look around the class to see all the people and the class it's self it was a pretty normal class room and there was a couple students talking some just setting there and the the teacher walked in.

"Ok class quite quite ok welcome to your first day of 11th grade! I will be your science teacher Mr. read." He says as he spelled his name on the board and began to teach the class.

It was 4 minutes into class and I started to get a bit bored I took my pen out of my pencil case and started drawing on my hands.

Robins pov-

I'm getting bored so I look over a Finney who is drawing on his hand "Finn" I whisper Finney looks up and looks at me "ya?" "What are you drawing?" I say he then puts down his pen and shows me his hand with a smile "stars!" Finney whispers sounding happy I was not surprised knowing that Finney has a love for space.

I smile at him then give him a thumbs up he looks away to go back to drawing on his hand. I turn back my face feeling really hot 'what is wrong with me??' I thought to myself I just put my head down for the rest of class.

Nobodys POV- (skip to lunch)

The first one to arrive at lunch was Finney and Robin "where should we sit?" Finney questions " umm over there it has enough seats for the hole group " robin says to Finney, Finney agreed and they walk over to the table and set down.

A minute later Griffin, Billy and Bruce walk in and look around to try and find their friends "over here!" Finney yells to get their attention Bruce looks over and smiles seeing Finney waveing his star filled arm for them to come over.

Soon enough Vance walks over and also sets with them "soo how was class?" Bruce asked as all the boys take out there lunch boxes "it wasn't that bad. Oh and look what I did to my hand!" Finney says sounding varying happy robin looks a Finney showing his arm to the group and his face turned a bright red.

Robin looks down at his food trying to get his face not as red as it was. Billy who was sitting across from him noticed this and looked shocked "holy shit you have a thing for Finney don't you!" Billy whisper yelled at robin "shut up no I don't and don't say it so loud there ganna hear you!!" Robin whisper yelled back "ok ok" Billy said going back to the group
And for the rest of the day robin could not stop thinking about Finney.

⭐END⭐

⭐------------------------------------------------------⭐

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I HAVE BEEN DIEING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER!

WORD COUNT-807!