💫Chapter 1 'Tomorrow'💫

First chapter hope you like it :3
-----------------------------------------------------

No ones pov-

It was the day before Finney and his friends started high school and they were all hanging out at Robins house in Robins room "guys I am NOT ready for tomorrow" Billy said with a nervous tone "ya I don't think I'm ganna survive like why do we even have to go to high school!?" Finney said In response "guys don't worry were ganna be fine it won't be that bad" Bruce said trying to lift the spirits of his upset friends.

Finney looks over at Robin who's just sitting there on his phone "robin how are you not nervous!?" Finney says yelling at robin "well I don't think it will be that bad to be honest" he say not sounding bothered at all "see that's what I'm saying thank you robin!" Bruce says with relief that his not the only one that thinks it won't be that bad.

"You guys are crazy this is the worst" Griffin says out of nowhere "THANK YOU!" Billy says "omg ok what about you Vance do you think we will be fine or do you also think it will be bad?" Bruce say looking at Vance who looks up to see Finney, robin, Griffin, and Billy also looking at him "oh well I don't think it will be that bad you guys are just babys" Vance says looking at Finney, Griffin and Billy who were shocked.

"HOW!!?" Griffin yells "ok ok that's enough we all have different Epinyins on about how tomorrow will be but we can all agree that we are a little nervous" Bruce says trying to calm every one down they all shake their heads or say ya.

A couple minutes later robins mom walks in and all the boys look at the door "I'm sorry boys but it's time for all of you to go home don't forget theirs school tomorrow" they all sigh and say their good byes and all left robins house.

Finney returns home and takes off his convers at the door and walks to Gwens room "hey Gwen I'm home I'm gonna take a shower then come put you to bed" Finney says standing in Gwens door way "ok" Gwen says with a smile on her face.

-After Finneys shower-

"Ok Gwen time fo- " Finney stops talking as he noticed Gwen has already fallen asleep. He smiles and walks over to put the covers over her he does and then shuts off the lights and closes the door he then walks over to his room and closes the door and getting into bed and putting the covers over himself then he turns to the side to shut of his lamp.

He then lays down and thinks about how tomorrow is ganna go as he drifted off to sleep.

END
⭐------------------------------------------------------⭐

💫HOPE YOU LIKED IT! 💫(Sorry it's so short)

WORD COUNT-487!