♥Chapter 4 'the plan'♥

Chapter 4!!! Hope you like it!!
♥---------------------------------------------♥

Nobody's POV-

It was now 2:00 witch means school is out finney, Bruce, Griffin, Billy, Vance and Robin all meet up outside the school "that fucking sucked I hate school already" Vance says sounding annoyed "don't be a pussy it was not that bad" Griffin say trying to get Vance annoyed "shut up you rat and yes it was" Vance says getting mad "ok ok no need to get upset and Griffin stop trying to get Vance upset" Bruce says not wanting to break up a fight.

Griffin signs "Boringgg!" Bruce just roll's his eyes as the boys all get in Braces car and drive away from the school.

-in the car-

"So were are we going?" Vance says confused "well we can go to the park if you want to" Bruce suggests "ooO yes can we go! " Griffin says happily "yes we can. As long everyone else is ok with it?" Bruce says with a laugh "ya that's fine" Finney side looking over at Bruce "ya I guess so" Vance says "sure!" Billy states "alright" robin says agreeing with the group.

-When they got to the park-

As they pull up to the park they all get out of the car as Griffin and Billy run over to the swings. Bruce smiles and starts to walk over to the picnic tables Finney, robin and Vance go sit with Bruce "so are you guys down to sneak out tonight? " Vance asked looking at his three friends right in front of him.

"And do what?" Finney asked he was a bit unsure being that he has never snuck out before "I mean we could get something to eat and then come back here an chill for a bit or we could go to the movies?" As Vance gives Opshins Billy and Griffin walk over.

"Ooo are we sneaking out!" Griffin says sounding excited "planning on it" robin says looking over at Griffin who was now sitting on the table "I mean I guess we could see a movie that sounds fun. and maybe after we could get food and come back here to eat it?" Bruce States the hole group agreed and they were talking about the plan "so here's the plan when we all go to " bed" and know everyone in are house is asleep text the GC and let everyone know then Bruce Sens your the only one who has a car you have to pick everyone up once everyone's house is asleep and you texted the GC go wait out side everyone got that?".

Vance says makeing sure everyone understood they all side that they got it and just had to pick what movie to see "ooo we should go see the new ghost busters movie! " Billy says sounding happy everyone looks at each other and agreed that it would be a great movie to go see.

As they agree they noticed that it's getting late so if they wanted to sneak out they had to actually get home so Bruce got them all home as they all waited till it was time to sneak out.

END
♥------------------------------------------------------♥
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER I JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION ALSO SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT! ♥

WORD COUNT:548!