- call 01 | gabriel -

23.03
Friday 31th May
Incoming
Louisa Darling

—————

Hello?

Hi Gabe, it's Louisa. I hope I didn't wake you up.

Um, no. I was awake.

Okay great. Um, how are you?

Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?

Not much, I er- I was just wondering if you were back yet? I phoned earlier this week about meeting up to talk.

No, I'm still away.

Ah, okay...

Um, when do you think you'll be back?

Tomorrow.

Right. Is that like a morning thing?

Or will you be back in the evening? Because I'm free to meet tomorrow. But of course, if you don't dock in until evening, then we could do Sunday instead.

Oh wait. God, I probably sound so inconsiderate. You're probably gonna be tired.

Yeah no worries, we could do Sunday. That is if you're available then, of course! I'm-

For God's sake, breath for a sec, Lou.

Lou?

I mean, Louisa. Just calm down, it's fine. Stop having a fit.

I'm sorry if I'm being too much. I just...

I just don't want to mess things up again.

What was that? You cut out. The service is shit around here.

Oh. Yeah, sorry. I'm just a bit- What I'm trying to say is that I'm free to meet whenever you are.

If you still want to.

...

Yeah, well you said it was something important, no?

Well, yes. But I don't want to hype it up. It's just a chat. If that's okay?

A chat would be nice.

Okay, good.

Good.

Gabriel, can I ask you something?

You just did.

Ha ha. You know what I mean.

Sure, go ahead.

Are you tipsy?

Um...

No.

Well, I'm moderately bored and they keep bringing out champagne and Lisa's wandered off for I-don't-know-how-long and nobody here seems to speak fucking English.

So potentially.

But, no I'm not.

I see. I was going to say. I didn't realise the classical music playing in the background was your go-to spotify choice.

Yeah, definitely not. But then again, it's not like you'd know much about what I like anymore, anyway.

I-

Am I right?

Gabriel.

Louisa.

...Gabriel, that's not fair.

Whatever, I don't care anyway. I need to go find Talisa-

Wait, we were talking. Do you have to go now? I mean, I'm sure Talisa will be fine for a bit.

Highly doubt that.

What was that?

Nothing. I just wanna check if she's okay. Turns out I don't know as much about her as I thought I did.

What on earth are you talking about?

Uh nothing, don't worry. Anyway, I need to go. I'll talk to you later.

Oh, okay. Um, speak to you later then?

Yeah.

...

Wait, Louisa?

Yes?

Let's meet tomorrow. Can grab coffee together.

That sound good?

Yes. Yes, that sounds amazing.

Okay, cool. Well, I'll see you then.

See you later, bye.

yay! vote for more gabriesa interaction, lol

- kiwi x