𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10~✨𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱✨

Fizz showed me this new restaurant that opened up, it was pretty empty because believe it or not cannibalistic restaurants are more popular in Hell than they are in the human world.

A good portion of the demons that come to Hell become cannibals, because...it's Hell! Nothing ever matters anymore because we are the bottom of the universe. So why not try some human? What's to lose? 

Many demons actually like the taste of flesh, but I think it's rather un-lady-like to have bone and blood between your teeth.

A tall woman with blue, circular glasses and blue hair tied back in a high ponytail approached us.

"Hi! I'll be your waiter for today—" she said with a slight accent.

"Sophia, I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but what the actual fuck are you doing here?"

"Shit was it really that obvious?" She snapped her fingers and her hair changed back to purple.

"All you did was change your hair color, so yes it was very fucking obvious."

"Damn, easy with the fa-bombs there, huh?"
"The fuck is a fa-bomb?"
"That! Y/N! That. 'Fuck' is the fa-bomb!" 

Everyone in the restaurant stared at us.

Sophia snapped her fingers and everyone looked dumbfounded for a second then went back to their conversations. She had wiped their memory.

"And for you miss?"
I held back a laugh.

"I'll have a bread bowl with macaroni and cheese. Extra bread on the side."

"Ah yes! The carb plate! One of our favorites. Okay...and for you sir?"

"I'll have...what do you think I should get Y/N?" He glanced at me.
"Try the carb plate! It's amazing, trust me."

"I'll have the carb plate!"
"Alright then!"

Sophia snapped her fingers and two carb plates appeared between me and Fizz along with a candle and a flower vase. 

"Bit romantic just for two friends sharing a meal, Sophia."
"Hahahaha shut up. Enjoy you two," she said dismissively, ignoring my comment.

She walked behind Fizz and blew me an over dramatic kiss and mockingly giggled.
I glared at her.
She snapped her fingers and disappeared.

"Was that the same Sophia that you told me about?"
"Yeah."
"She seems chill."

I laughed. "Key word; seems," I said, recalling the time she nearly strangled me with her tentacles again after calling her melodramatic.

She can be chill when she wants to be. And she doesn't always want to be.

A/N: Obviously if you're lactose intolerant or gluten free or any other dietary thing you can change the "carb plate" to whatever you want :) 

I have actually gotten a "carb plate" irl and it was pretty good...😶

That's all for now~!

~Alast0rsgf 🫶