Back to reality

Liam's POV

As I make my way to the bathroom I hear shouting downstairs. I run to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I lean over the sink and catch my breath for a second. As soon as I can remember that we are going to be alright so then I turn on the water and wash off my face. I realize that with every second Amanda is still laying in the bed and might get up any minute now.

So I run back to the room to see her still laying on the bed. She has her shoes on still so I reach down and slip them off slowly. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. Her eyes flutter open, "why'd you do that?" she smiles and askes.

"why wouldn't I kiss my gorgeous love."

"I love you and I hope that every step of the way you will be supportive of every decision I make." she stands up and reaches the bottom of her shirt and pulls it over her head. then she slides down her shorts from the day before.

She stands in front of me with her back to me. "can you unlatch this" I unhook her bra as she turns to me and slides the straps down her arms I can see all of her curves. She pushes me backward on to the bed.

"Amanda what are you doing?" I ask her but she doesn't answer.

She pulls my shirt off over my head. I dont fight back. I unbutton my pants but she tells me to stop because she wanted to do it. So she slid my pants off of my legs. Her face was calm as she leaned up to my face and kissed me.

I flip her over on to her back. and lay on top of her. She whispers in my ear "Liam I want you so badly right now." I couldn't deny that I want her too. I slide her panties down her legs. I kiss her repeatedly and make a trail of kisses down her neck to her breasts. I begin to message them slowly as I lean back up to kiss her. She leans her head back and arches her back.

I know what she wants but I am afraid to do it right now. I pin her arms down to the bed and I enter her slowly. She lets out a loud and long sigh. Her hand grasps the bed as she bites down hard to try not to scream. I go faster and faster. As I let go inside of her she says to me...

"I want you so badly. Can we do this more often? "

"Baby doll we can do whatever you like."

-----5pm

Amanda's POV

Its so late and I'm very hungry.

"Liam lets go!"

"what do you mean?"

"I mean lets go downstairs and get food."

He stands infront of me, then turns and lifts me up into his arms. He carries me downstairs and sets me on the couch. "What would you like to eat princess?" He simply asks me.

" I would like to know why you carried me down this stairs when you could've hurt yourself. " I stated as if I was trying to sound stern.

He walked to over to kiss me and said, "I can carry you anyway I want you, the baby, your family and everyday that comes with with it." He turn around and walked out of the room. He was angry just by the look on his face I could tell he wanted to scream at me but he didn't.

I yelled for him over and over again. About twenty minutes later the door bell rang so I stood up and looked out the window to see who it was. I saw a guy around my age and I knew I recognized him but I could only see the back of his head. I then opened the door and saw Holden, the guy that I had been with a few months ago. He had been friends with Matt for as long as I could remember but we began dating in High School. We were together for a year and eleven months.

I was dumbfounded by his sight. He had put on a little more muscle and cut his hair. "Amanda! I didn't expect you to be here. After so long. I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around me and held me. He was about 5'10" and weighed around 180 lbs the last time I saw him, he had thinned out a bit and dressed a ton better than before.

He let go of me and smiled. "Come on in I can go get Matt. Then you can be on your way. Okay?" He nodded as I ran up the stairs. My stomach was becoming much heavier than I though and I almost fell as I tripped over the top stair. Holden ran upstairs to me and helped me up just before I fell on my stomach.

"Thank you" I looked at him and turned away as I walked down the hallway to Matt's bedroom. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I turned the door knob and walked inside. I sat on the bed and saw Matt asleep. I rubbed his back and whispered in his ear. "Matty, it's time to wake up. Holden is here and I think it's time for you to get out of your room it's 5 in the afternoon." He sat up and looked at me.

For a second I knew he didn't think it was me. He rubbed his eyes and smiled, he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "Don't you ever leave me again Amanda. I swear, I love you so much you're my baby sister and I can't lose you." He stood up and pulled me up with him and told me to go downstairs so he could get dressed.

Holden was sitting in the couch I could see him but then I saw another figure in the couch across from him. I walked into the room and saw Liam sitting there in disbelief. " Amanda who is this?" He looked me in the eyes and I saw him look at me with no expression just waiting.

My mouth didn't open. "Amanda! Who is this?" He pointed at Holden.

I walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. Ignoring him as best as I could as tears began streaming down my face.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. Holden stood there with Liam next to him. " Liam, Holden was my boyfriend before I met you. He is Matt's best friend and he will be around for a while." I looked him dead in the eyes.

"That's all I wanted you to say, you didn't need to walk away from me. Just tell me that it's over between you two." Tears began to fill his eyes.

"Liam it's over between Holden and I. I love you and only you. Our baby is going to be raised by us and our love for one another's." I walked over to Liam and looked at him.

"Amanda if you weren't pregnant and we were found would you still want to be with me?" He asked me as tears streamed down his face.

Yes! I wanted to say yes so badly. I loved this man so much. But the words didn't come out. I just nodded my head and he turned to Holden and said that Matt was ready to go.

Liam walked out to the front door and told me he'd be back in a bit. With that he was gone.