New Life

Liam POV

             I awoke at about 3am I sat up and expected Amanda to be lying next to me but she wasn’t she was gone. I quickly began to worry pacing back and forth I ran my hands through my hair and went crazy for a while. I suddenly noticed that the bathroom door was shut closed and along with that I heard some sniffling from inside of the room and I was surprised by the sight as I entered the room. Amanda was sitting on the floor with her arms holding her folded legs and she was rocking back and forth.

I sat down next to her and pulled her on to my lap and she was fast asleep. I picked her up and I carried her back to bed. I was asleep and in my dream I saw Amanda’s face and just her face she was smiling right at me. As if time and life has taken an impact that has made me hurt for a while.

People have left me and died but now I never want this person to leave my side. Forever she can be with me and she can stay next to me until the end of time.

Love and happiness has taken a deeper feeling within me, it has changed my way of thinking of life.

Through time and thought I am grateful and comfortable. Trust is the main thing that I must have endured if I am looking for an actual relationship.  As I opened my eyes Amanda was once again gone but this time I wasn’t freaking I knew where she was because the thing that made me wake up in the first place she was in the shower.

So I waited and waited and waited then finally a half hour later she walked out in a towel and she sat on the bed next to me as she slowly wiped away the tears in her eyes she smiled and spoke quietly to me and I didn’t hear her.

“Huh?” I asked

“I said thank you for helping me earlier I guess I couldn’t really face the fact that I may never see my father, stepmother, best friend, or brother ever again. I regret the last thing that I said to my brother I was planning on apologizing to him but this happened before I could.” She repeated as she stood up and grabbed the pair of clothes that Charley slid under the door for us along with the food he put under like pop tarts, cups for water, bread, crackers, cookies, and a note that said ‘it may get cold at night so you two should turn  on the fireplace if you’re cold.’

“Your welcome well I was worried that something had happened to you when you weren’t here when I awoke.” I said, “And what did you say that you regret so much?” I stood up and took everything out of her hands as she slid a tank top and a pair of sweat pants on over her under garments.

Then I forced her to sit down so that we could talk about what has happened and how she has been impacted, she seems to be holding something in that she has never said to anybody.

“I told my brother that he could never find someone to love him because he doesn’t let himself live and that he will die alone and how I didn’t like him and wouldn’t ever love him again unless he stopped blaming himself for something that happened.” She stroked a piece of air out from her face so that she could she more clearly.

“Well I will keep you safe for as long as I can. I bet that your brother knows that you really didn’t mean what you said.” I responded “Um I guess you’re right I wish that… never mind how did you sleep?” she said quickly

“You should know that if you ever need to talk to anyone you can always talk to me no matter what even if we get ourselves out of this place then yes I will always listen.”

“Can I tell you why my brother blames something tragic on himself.” She asked as I nodded “well my mother was killed in a car crash when I was about two or so and my brother was about four and he was talking and whining so much that in an intersection my mother tried to grab one of his toys from the passenger seat as a bus was driving through and it hit my mother and Matt was in the hospital for a week with most of his bones broken and he still has scars left on his arm.”

I was amazed by this I didn’t realize that her mother had passed I thought that her mother and father divorced. But I was completely wrong and I felt really bad for her at this point. I don’t get why but I feel like I can’t live without her. If I can’t have her then I will go crazy. I think that I might love her.

Amanda is beautiful her hair falls perfectly upon her shoulders. Her eyes light up if you excite her and her smile can be seen from miles away because of its beauty. As you look deeper within her you can see hurt, pain, and vulnerability. When you look at her smile you see a slight quiver once in a while that lets you know that there was once pain. Her eyes show darkness and light that is quietly peeking through the shadows. Her hair is grown out and is showing that she is protected and that she is not alone.