Saved

Liam's POV

I sigh loudly and run my fingers through my hair. As soon as I heard her scream I was horrified. But right now I am feeling better sitting next to her. She stands up still shaking but not crying as much. She wraps herself in a towel I notice that she can barely stand without falling.

"Here, I will carry you." I lift her into my arms and she rests her head on my shoulder. I set her down on the bed and I rush to grab a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt for her to quickly pull on for the night.

I lay down on the bed and stare at the the ceiling. She lays down with her head on my chest I can tell she is listening to my heart beat. I look down and see her face is still bright red from crying.

I turn over to face her, she looks up at me and smirks. I wrap my arm around her as she comes closer to me. Her blue eyes are staring up at me. Every touch, every smile, every laugh, every tear, every breath of ours coincide to one another. I feel her chest on mine with every breath I feel a spark between us.

Even though people say that 'the spark' isn't real, but I can feel that it is. This girl next to me is my perfection she is the one that is made just for me. I see her eyes trying to stay awake but she slowly drifts asleep. My eyes close and I am in a deep sleep.

The next morning I awake and Amanda is still wrapped around my chest. I can't believe that I am with this amazing girl. She begins to turn over towards me and I watch her as her eyes open slowly. I slide off of the bed into the bathroom.

I stand over the sink and I see my reflection in the mirror, I look terrible. I am starting to lose my arm muscles little by little. As I am standing with my hands are on the sink now trying to keep me from falling over. I splash water on my face and then walk right back out to her.

She stands up and walks over by me. I look down at her legs and say " I guess your legs are a bit better now that you got some sleep." She stares at the floor and begins to cry again.

"I don't want to gain weight and be fat. I never wanted to get pregnant! Why did you do this to me?" She falls onto the floor and curls into a ball, still sobbing and then I notice one thing that I never noticed on her on her before.

I crouch down next to her and hold her arm in my hand. I see up and down her arm she has faint scars. She pulls her arm away and runs into the bathroom.

I follow her into the bathroom she is hiding in the corner. " I never wanted you to see me like this." she whispers to me I lean down by her and kiss her on the head lightly. She is my life and my everything now and I can't have her leave me.

I hear a creek and run into the bedroom. I see a man I do not recognize. "Who are you?" I ask him

"I know who you are can I look around?" I nod my head slowly. "Amanda?" I hear him ask her when he is in the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom. "Do you know her?" I ask him nicely.

"Yes, we have been looking for her for about 3 months now." I watch as Amanda struggles to stand up. I rush to her side to help her up. "I think that we are bring more than just both of you home." He looks down and sees the bump on Amanda's stomach.

"Yes we are. But how is he missing also?" She asks the man, and I know that she is meaning me.

"Well you see dear this boy's name is Liam, right? He has been missing for a very long time and I think that you just found him." What? I am missing? How didn't I know about this?

"How don't I know about this?" I finally speak up.

" You'll see when we get back to town." He replies to me.

"But what about Charrr..leey?"

"Do you mean the man who we found dead this morning in the woods?"

"Possibly."